The Ultimate Guide to NHRA Drag Racing Statistics: The Nitro Edition - Out Now! (1 Viewer)

Rat

Nitro Member
View the cover here:

http://www.competitionplus.com/drag...te-guide-to-nhra-statistics-the-nitro-edition

The most comprehensive NHRA statistics available. It features the drivers of Top-Fuel Dragsters and Funny Cars. It contains some very unique in-depth stats of current racers in all fuel the ranks.

This book also features hard to find and seldom looked at stats such as: unique averages, one of a kind lists, countdown vs. old point system full comparison. A special bonus is that it includes interviews with some of the sports current and past drivers, crew chiefs, and owners are included. Some of which speak quite candidly!

What makes a driver so good at what they do? What does it take to tune a championship caliber Top-Fuel Dragster or Funny Car? What does it cost to run a team for one run or even one season? Learn all the secrets with this behind the scenes opportunity featuring:

• Todd Okuhara
• 2012 Top-Fuel Champion Antron Brown
• 7-Time Top-Fuel Champion Tony Schumacher
• 2012 Funny Car Champion Jack Beckman
• Ron Capps
• Johnny Gray
• 2-Time Funny Car Champion Tony Pedregon
• 3-Time Top-Fuel Champion Larry Dixon
• Spencer Massey
• Clay Millican
• Whit Bazemore
• Virgil Hartman
• Steve Torrence
• Voted # 1 Drag Racer of All-Time Don Garlits

A long time drag racing fan has finally written the book! Hi, I'm Patrick Keenan and yes, I have written that book. “This is a project that is also my passion. My goal is to provide fans of the sport with a source that makes readily available all the hard to find facts and information." Featuring a foreword by veteran Drag Racing photojournalist, Jon Asher, this book is a win-win for every NHRA fan. Whether you want to learn about the sport, indulge yourself with information just for fun, or even win that bet against a fellow NHRA fan, this book really is the Ultimate experience for you.

Answer your question, answer someone else’s question; expand your overall knowledge of the NHRA in an easy, very simple, fun filled format. What is the national record? How successful was the driver’s season? Who won the most out of everybody? Who cuts the best lights? Find out all this and more in a matter of minutes!

Patrick Keenan is from Long Island, NY. He is also the author of "Forever Endeavor"

Available at:

PublishAmerica – Book Publishers, Publishing Companies, Publish Your Book | PublishAmerica

Amazon – Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

Barnes and Noble – Barnes & Noble - Books, Textbooks, eBooks, Toys, Games & More

Autographed copies available upon request at Keenan Books - Keenan Books

A PublishAmerica release

Thank you. It was long delayed. Sandy affected a lot of the printing with the publisher and the wait line just reset for everyone. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you. It was long delayed. Sandy affected a lot of the printing with the publisher and the wait line just reset for everyone. You will not be disappointed.

Well, I know you think I'm your worst critic, but I did just pick up a copy of your book off of Amazon.

Good luck......I hope it is a success!

Nah I don't hold grudges. The past is the past and I'm sure I am guilty. I learned my lesson, you get too wrapped up in this site you fight for your opinion more than you ever should. Thank you.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back