The suspense is killing me! (1 Viewer)

Question(s)....may be a dumb one, but.............according to DRC, Shoe needs to win the race and set the record:

Is the 4.48 he just ran enough for a backup? Does he need a backup for the record?

If he wins the race and not set the record, is it a tie and do we see a tiebreaker with Kalitta?

GO KALITTA!!!!!

Question(s)....may be a dumb one, but.............according to DRC, Shoe needs to win the race and set the record:

Is the 4.48 he just ran enough for a backup? Does he need a backup for the record?

If he wins the race and not set the record, is it a tie and do we see a tiebreaker with Kalitta?

GO KALITTA!!!!!
He loses the Championship w/o a Ntl Record!

Schumacher will need to win the final and reset his own 4.437 national record. His earlier 4.458 will back up any number between 4.436 and 4.414. Should Schumacher win the race but run quicker than 4.414, he would lose the championship by running too quick for his best back up.

I for one hope & pray that he not do it

Go up in smoke like the last round of Qualifying !!

Question...
Is Whit still in the top ten? Just thought I'd ask:D

Karl -
I was doing some calculations last night.
I think, since Del went out in the 1st round, that Whit and Cruz finished up tied for 9th (Del ends up 11th) - unless Cruz lost points for an oildown during qualifying? I think I remember reading, however, that oildowns only cause a points loss when they occur during eliminations.

How about this for a scenario: Tony runs 4.430, gets the record, but loses the race on a holeshot. :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back