The suspense is killing me! (1 Viewer)

Sorry Ninji.... Tony's gotta come up with big cash to give it all back on Monday!! :D

And we need to have Welfare points systems next year why??? Oh yeah... to "add some drama and excitement"!!

My shoulder was killing me to begin with and now it's all tense from 'taking this too seriously'.

Lets see beating Melanie and setting a new world record? Just don't see that happening. Go Melanie, add one more win for 2006 to your great record!!!

Think he has to win race AND set new record to get championship' And don't think Mel and her team will be throwing the race after what was said on Windtunnel last week.:D

If anybody could win the race and set a record I like their chances with Alan Johnson calling the shots if he didn't go up in smoke last night he might already have the record. :rolleyes:
I just hope it's a true race in the finals if Melaine smokes them or leaves late after the light she cut against Doug there will be a lot of specualtion.
My opinion is it will be staight up what's Don going to do fire her if she wins!
She's gone after that final any way off to the Lucas camp she goes. :p
I personally hope Tony dosen't get the record and Doug gets his well deserved and long overdue Championship!
With this kind of season finale why would they want to change the points system as far as I'm concerned this is the final year of the true Champions. :cool:

I'm rootin' for Melanie!

I still have a box of Diva cupcakes too. If she wins...I'll bust them out!

Tony Shoe... An army of ONLY one... and I picked him to set the record this weekend... after the last couple of days, I hope Melanie puts the buck private on the trailier, after spanking him on the tree:D

With this kind of season finale why would they want to change the points system as far as I'm concerned this is the final year of the true Champions

I have not been able to watch a race since Indy and not think about the very same thing.....:(

One thing is for sure.....this season sure has been a great one!

Shoot! Thanks for reminding me. I got too busy yelling at the football game to pay attention to the time.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back