The Future of Maplegrove raceway??? (1 Viewer)

Toejam

Nitro Member
I'm hearing the Track's future is uncertain! That the track may be or has been sold to a developer!!! Sure would be a Major Loss!

I'm hearing the Track's future is uncertain! That the track may be or has been sold to a developer!!! Sure would be a Major Loss!

Where did you hear this? Grove is out in the middle of cow country. Now, if you were talking about E-Town I would not be shocked.

Where did you hear this? Grove is out in the middle of cow country. Now, if you were talking about E-Town I would not be shocked.

Well I guess the track has nothing to worry about then does it. I remember when the talk of OCIR closing first surfaced in 80-81 No one thought it could happen there either.

Last edited:

I have heard some rumblings, but wrote it off like all the E-Town rumors. Every year though, more and more houses are being built all around the track and they look like some high dollar estates so anything is possible.

There's no lack of open space around Maple Grove for developers and the new construction market is just not that hot right now. Land in the Maple Grove area is not as expensive as around E'town, so there is little reason for a developer to pay a premium price for an ongoing business to get the land, when there is plenty of other land available.

Jim

There's no lack of open space around Maple Grove for developers and the new construction market is just not that hot right now. Land in the Maple Grove area is not as expensive as around E'town, so there is little reason for a developer to pay a premium price for an ongoing business to get the land, when there is plenty of other land available.

Jim

Jim,

Don't confuse us with logic!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back