TF and FC around the world (1 Viewer)

Mike

Nitro Member
Are nitro cars ran anywhere outside the US besides Australia and western Europe? (Referring to cars meeting NHRA rules.)

Anyone have a good guesstimate how many TF currently race in Australia and Europe? I will assume there are no current FC meeting NHRA specs outside the US unless someone corrects me.

Are nitro cars ran anywhere outside the US besides Australia and western Europe? (Referring to cars meeting NHRA rules.)

Anyone have a good guesstimate how many TF currently race in Australia and Europe? I will assume there are no current FC meeting NHRA specs outside the US unless someone corrects me.

There are around ten active TF cars in Australia - not everyone of them shows up at a meeting tho. There are 2 FC’s currently running and another couple ready to run, with a others planning to run or have cars sitting in their shed. Europe has around 12 or so TF cars currently running and 4-5 FC’s.

Hope that helps!

There used to be a Top Fuel car in South Africa but that was years ago. I'm not sure if Sidnei Frigo ever ran his Top Fueler in Brazil or not.
That's all I can think of right now...

Might be a New Zealand T/F, but not sure. Australia has a really good group of Nostalgia F/C cars. Rules are a bit different & they are 5.50's & high 5.40's. Watch the videos on You Tube. They put on a great show. England & Europe have some nostalgia F/C, but not too many. Russia has drag racing but the fast cars are Pro Mod. No nitro & have not seen any F/C at their tracks. Malta has a great track & killer T/AD cars. Sometimes it's amazing what cars show up in different parts of the world. Itty bitty 4 bangers, turbo on alky running in the 6's.....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back