No TF Shootout? (1 Viewer)

jimbo

Nitro Member
Looking through the new NHRA Fan Guide and latest ND that arrived yesterday I don't believe it listed a TF shootout this year. Along with the HDP mess, new chassis rules, loss of sponsors and energy costs (gas and fuel) spiraling this does not bode well for our sport. I know I'm not the first to bring this up but this sure is not the rosy picture that the higher ups in Glendora are pitching.
Yes US Tobacco is behind the FC shootout, most probably on account of contract but assume it will change to TF along with DPR sponsor change for his team, when this contract is finished. We should be thankful for UST and other sponsors- large and small, for their continued support of our sport!

Steve, saw your new car on Comp Plus. Looks good. How many races are you going to make this year? Charlotte, I hope, for one?

Thanks alot David, we are extremely excited! So far we plan on Norwalk and Bristol for sure, because our deal is just those 2 races so far. We want to try to make it to Charlotte, Virginia, and Pennsylvania, it will all depend on funding, but Charlotte is a definate if we can get the funds to make it there

Hopefully we'll see you at Thunder Valley. And good luck on the funding search.

Not too far from you Arthur, Gallipolis, OH, but our shop is in Columbus about 5 mins from National Trails. And thanks for the well wishes David, be sure to stop by the pit at Bristol

Maybe we should all chip in and have the "Nitromater.com Top Fuel Shootout"?

Dave

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back