TSR’s new TF and FC are sharp looking… (1 Viewer)

i can appreciate what they were trying to do last year, and the sublime green was a very cool color, but whoever does
their graphics hit a home run with this year's design ......... that is one badass look for '24

Attachments

• TSR_2023_2024.jpg
    TSR_2023_2024.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 149
When I had my Challenger built last year, I pick sublime green because I liked how it looked on the TSR cars. I really do like the look of this year's cars also.

Slightly off topic but I’m always interested in the logistics. So you decide to change wraps on a car. Assuming design is done, how long does it take to get it made, delivered and applied? If you switch sponsors week to week, assume a crew member does the application?

Slightly off topic but I’m always interested in the logistics. So you decide to change wraps on a car. Assuming design is done, how long does it take to get it made, delivered and applied? If you switch sponsors week to week, assume a crew member does the application?
Most of these pro teams have an in-house graphics department these days. Once the design is finished, I'm guessing they can probably start printing the vinyl on that same day and install it on the car the next day. Depending how much stuff needs to be wrapped, it could probably take a few days to get it all installed. They can probably do a car in one day, but it might take a few days if entire tractor/trailers also need to be wrapped. Don't take my words as fact.... I'm not in the vinyl business, but I've seen it done plenty of times. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Most of these pro teams have an in-house graphics department these days. Once the design is finished, I'm guessing they can probably start printing the vinyl on that same day and install it on the car the next day. Depending how much stuff needs to be wrapped, it could probably take a few days to get it all installed. They can probably do a car in one day, but it might take a few days if entire tractor/trailers also need to be wrapped. Don't take my words as fact.... I'm not in the vinyl business, but I've seen it done plenty of times. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
I was in the business and you are pretty close give or take on overall info

Attachments

• IMG_0187.jpeg
    IMG_0187.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 90
header flames do a great job of removal.....so does air pressure. remembering wilk's circle K partial wrap at BIR one year. whole decal basically fell off.
......most wraps are printed on vinyl with an air release adhesive, and are designed for relatively short term use, and ease of removal, meaning the adhesive
does not stay behind on the surface being removed from. just like anything else, you can purchase wrap vinyl at various price points. some of the chrome, or
high luster vinyls, that we have seen recently in the motorsports arena, or when you see a daily driver completely wrapped to change color, are at the upper
price points. pretty nice stuff.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back