Testing in Indy (1 Viewer)

sugarbear

Nitro Member
I saw on Hillary's blog that TEAM-K has been testing in Indy the last few days. Does anyone know what other teams are there?
What kind of #'s they are posting.....

I can confirm TJ Jr. was there but I haven't heard anything about Larry Dixon. It would make sense though seeing how TJ Jr. was.

I know for TJ Jr. the main purpose of the test was to see how the new larger roll cage & new custom molded seat would affect his driving and also to make sure his new 9 point harness was comfortable enough.

Last edited:
A friend of mine drove by there on his way home from work last night and said Force's team was there also.

DAMN YOU!!!!! I spit mt dew all over the computer screen on that one.
Not sure what kind of screensaver you're using there P, but everytime that pink tutu of yours pops up, it's out my nose and requires a full desk cleaning... :D Along with some Maalox... :D Plastic wrap doh-doh bird... :p I guess we can't call the 9 point the "Capps Strap" that would only be an 8 point unit... :eek: 9 point is the Scelzi Strap... WHOOPERS!! I tell ya...

Last edited:
Not sure what kind of screensaver you're using there P, but everytime that pink tutu of yours pops up, it's out my nose and requires a full desk cleaning... :D Along with some Maalox... :D Plastic wrap doh-doh bird... :p I guess we can't call the 9 point the "Capps Strap" that would only be an 8 point unit... :eek: 9 point is the Scezli Strap... WHOOPERS!! I tell ya...

Ray - Where do you come up with this stuff, hillarious! It would take me three days to come up with good stuff like that, lol...

Ray - Where do you come up with this stuff, hillarious! It would take me three days to come up with good stuff like that, lol...
Like shootin fish in a barrell with a sawed off in here J.C. :D

You should hear what I'm afraid to say in here sometimes... Kids and the Ladies ya know... :D :p

BTW- Lacquer Thinner, Xanax, Alcohol, Natural Goofball...
Mostly the last one, but the meds help as well... :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back