Team Force is dialed in. (1 Viewer)

Way to go, Mr. Prock, Hop and the best crew in aa/fc, and Robert (Take haveos to legs it out when she's on the edge) now ya'll got the backer, how low can ya go? 20 points is 20 points:D

Great set of runs by Team Force last night. Just like most of the year, Robert has the baddest hot rod on the block. If they would had the consistency they do now in the first half of the year we wouldnt be having a FC championship chase right now thats for sure. I still want John to pull it off but if he cant, then go Robert!!!

Those were good. I was biting my nails after the Toyota laid down thier fastest run ever, wondering how many times Scott would get knocked down a spot as each Force car staged.

Team Force looks strong. I hate to say this, but Capps is toast in the championship. He has no momentum and team Force is flying.

Team Force 1-2-3 and Capps outside looking in!Hmmmmm makes you think huh. I'm sure Capps will get in though. I wouldn't count him out just yet. But, if he DNQ's he can probably kiss the championship goodbye!:(

I'm sure Capps will get in though. I wouldn't count him out just yet. But, if he DNQ's he can probably kiss the championship goodbye!:(
I`m sure he`ll get in too, but after going up in smoke in the evening session last night, I`ll be shocked if he cracks the top half of the field today. And that has been their downfall this year, not qualifying well enough. Force or Hight...I`ll be happy to see either one win it!

I would be happy to see Robert get the championship but I think Force will win it. He has been running pretty good and Coil seems to have the car tuned well.

Team Force 1-2-3 and Capps outside looking in!Hmmmmm makes you think huh. I'm sure Capps will get in though. I wouldn't count him out just yet. But, if he DNQ's he can probably kiss the championship goodbye!:(

Since the NHRA is going NASCAR with the points adjusting, can provisionals be far behind? :eek:

Brett

All I can say about yesterday is WOW! Records being smashed with almost each pass. Team Force was the Force to be reconining with! Great racing yesterday with such nice weather too!

And boy did they send a msg... hight goes 4.677 @ 333.08

"As good as this run was, Force's may have been better if he could have stayed under power all the way through. Force was ahead at every incremental, the 100 foot time was 4.010 for Hight, 4.002 for Force"

I can't see Capps getting the championship this year! If Hight wins tomorrow, Pomona is going to be very interesting!

Mike

Message recieved loud and clear.
Going to be glued to the audiocast tomorrow.

Gonna go plug in the Tape of Qualifying... Hope I guessed right about over taping... Figured to record til 1 am... and Kelly, love ya and I like your guy Capps, but I think he's in deep dodo if Jimmy hits it today... heck, I might even splash on some of that 15 year old Brut... kinda smell like burn alky... alot like when the 'Follow A Dream' car was warming up Saturday morning at Richmond... :eek:

1 5 Robert Hight, Yorba Linda CA, '05 Mustang 4.677 333.08 333.08
2 3 John Force, Yorba Linda CA, '05 Mustang 4.711 329.34 329.34
3 4 Eric Medlen, Yorba Linda CA, '05 Mustang 4.712 320.81 323.43
Man, I just never get tired of seeing that! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back