Saw an ad for 'driving force' (1 Viewer)

Saw an ad while watching sportscenter this morning.

Funny thing......Yahoo TV lists it as 2-30 minute shows instaed of an hour. Anyone want to guess if this show gets better ratings than the Races do?

Made todays (7-17) edition of the Metro Newspaper. The Metro is an international owned paper that has local city editions all over the world. That's link is for the Boston edition. I think it gets most of its info from the AP etc, but then tailors it for the particular city. Only takes 20 min or so to read, mostly the highlights. It was in the what's on TV sections that highlights a few of that nights TV shows.

Hopefully it will be money well spent. I'm not a huge fan of so called reality tv , but it seems like most people now-a-days are, especially many younger people. (I do love the "Amazing Race" though):eek:

Again, I can't wait to see the show.

Reality and Papa John in the same sentence? Even his MRS. said in one of the video clips I watched (First Date) John lives in his own reality... :D
Still... rolling tape tonight... just in case I'm a grandpa again tonight...
(Waiting for Ashley to run the flopper at a National Event... It's gonna seem like forever til this fall);)

Funny thing......Yahoo TV lists it as 2-30 minute shows instaed of an hour. Anyone want to guess if this show gets better ratings than the Races do?

According to my cable (comcast) it is 2 seperate shows,:cool: Thank god for pip so I don't miss the 1st hr of the Monday nite cartoons.:D :D

Okay, here's the deal...
Non-fans have been coming up to me all day, asking about the show... at least 15 different people... think it has to do with my auto-flip JFR wallpaper?
And hopefully, tomorrow people will STOP asking me if that's Danica Patrick on my desktop :eek:
Think we might have alot of converts after Tonight :D

Okay, here's the deal...
Non-fans have been coming up to me all day, asking about the show... at least 15 different people... think it has to do with my auto-flip JFR wallpaper?
And hopefully, tomorrow people will STOP asking me if that's Danica Patrick on my desktop :eek:
Think we might have alot of converts after Tonight :D

Why do you have Danica Patrick on your desktop?:confused:

JUST KIDDING!!!!:)

The Schedule.

The Driving Force ---all times eastern
7/17 900 PM Episode 1
7/17 930 PM Episode 3
---------
7/18 130 AM Episode 1
7/18 130 AM Episode 3
7/17 1030 PM Episode 1
7/17 1130 PM Episode 3

---------
7/19 230 AM Episode 1
7/19 330 AM Episode 3
---------
7/24 900 PM Episode 2
7/24 930 PM Episode 4
----------
7/25 100 AM Episode 2
7/25 130 AM Episode 7
----------
7/31 900 PM Episode 5
7/31 930 PM Episode 1
----------
8/1 100 AM Episode 5
8/1 130 AM Episode 1
=============
I cant wait for this show, I have someone taping for me, providing the schedule though is a nightmare from the A & E Website, there are a few conflicting dates and times and episodes listed. I need the most current! I cant find a link for episode 6 at all!
Anyone seeing listings in err here please post the correct dates and times if you could please. I dont have cable! Thanks!!

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back