Saw an ad for 'driving force' (2 Viewers)

Bobby

Nitro Member
I was watching the tour last night and an ad came on for the 'reality' show. The ad was good, it had the right attitude. (ad-itude?)

I can't wait for this show!

XM radio started running A & E ads for driving Force last night on ABC news Chanel.
Even had John saying a line about boyfriends or something. It's Monday night at 9 PM eastern and 8 central.

Previously Larry 00 in another life !

I saw a couple adds last week on A&E. I am ready to see the show..........should be interesting.

There was a good article by our favorite motorsports writer Jeff Wolf, in yesterday's L.V. Review-Journal (go check it out) , where he talked about "Driving Force" being really good for drag racing. He describes it as the Osborne's on nitro, only better, you'll be able to understand what John is saying & the kids won't scare you.

He also mentions that they've more than doubled the original amount of episodes that were to air.

I can't wait to see it!

I really have to hand it to A&E... They have been pumping up and advertising this show to no end, all over the country.

I really have to hand it to A&E... They have been pumping up and advertising this show to no end, all over the country.

Hopefully it will be money well spent. I'm not a huge fan of so called reality tv , but it seems like most people now-a-days are, especially many younger people. (I do love the "Amazing Race" though):eek:

Again, I can't wait to see the show.

Not a big fan of reality TV either but If It involves Drag Racing its got my whole attention! It could be a soap Opra and it wouldn't matter.LOL
Larry 00 in another life !

yeah hats off to A&E on knowing how to promote!
they have been running adds like crazy on cannels other then thier own or cross promoting if you will!
they been running one add with the forces in it that is'nt even about the show!
well iguess we will have to wait till monday night to see if it will all pay off?

I've been hearing ads on the Country station I listen to. Then, while reading the Sunday paper this morning, found a full page ad in the Parade magazine section. :D

In the lower Left corner of the ad, it says Presented in part by (then a picture of the KFC logo). Would be great to see ads for the show in commercials for KFC on Network TV!

Got the VCR programed for Monday.

By the way, for those who still want to view the ESPY awards show which also starts at 9pm on ESPN, the TV section of the paper shows it being rebroadcast at midnight.

Can't wait... my kids think I'm Nuts... It's been a prime subject since January... Cable 28 in in Norfolk... Thank You Thank You Thank You A&E

I was watching A&E today (sell this house) and they were pumping it up really well, I can't wait till' tommorow, it should be great.

They ran an absolutely great commercial during the race broadcast for it tonite, this is the most impressive thing I've seen for drag racing, outside of drag racing, since "Heart Like A Wheel"..........Perry Jr.

I saw the commercial, I liked the theme song it's by an Australian band that goes by the name Wolfmother the song is Woman.
If you get a chance check them out you won't regret it! ;)

Billboards, radio ads, TV ads, Internet exposure... A&E is marketing the heck out of this prospect. I can hardly wait.

Perhaps NHRA should borrow their marketing department for a race and see what comes of it? :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back