Rumor Mill, Jordan Vandergriff testing in a Funny car (1 Viewer)

Make of it what you will But I don’t see Force retiring this year and if Robert comes back to drive next season and Force retires I see the Peak Funny car seat going to Austin
I wonder if maybe Jordan has a potential sponsor to go funny car racing? I’m sure if he brought a big check to JFR, they could certainly add a third funny car to the stable.

Force has said when Brit leaves, T/F is done for JFR. That would leave Grubby and JC as free agents, cannot see that happening. While I could be 100% dead wrong on this one, I do not get the feeling that Brit is ready to hang it up

Force has said when Brit leaves, T/F is done for JFR. That would leave Grubby and JC as free agents, cannot see that happening. While I could be 100% dead wrong on this one, I do not get the feeling that Brit is ready to hang it up
Don't know about that.. Engaged, ready to get married, would like kids and is going to be 38 in July. That Ol' biological clock is ticking.

Don't know about that.. Engaged, ready to get married, would like kids and is going to be 38 in July. That Ol' biological clock is ticking.
Wow she looks good for 38,i thought she was in her late 20s lol. Id almost bet she is done this or next year after the season

IMO i do not see JVjr joining JFR at all. ever. whatever this test drive was, i see it as nothing more than that.
there are hundreds of drivers out there in sportsman ranks with just as much, or more proven talent, and just as much money.

I saw a piece on this just recently, and I can’t for the life of me remember where. Basically Vandergriff and force are not talking about their relationship, but everyone believes that Vandergriff may take over. Has anyone else seen this?

Just curious. Has anyone heard anything about how Robert (and Mike Salinas) are doing? Been very quiet on that front and don't think either has been at the track over the recent races and no mention of either on the broadcasts

Just curious. Has anyone heard anything about how Robert (and Mike Salinas) are doing? Been very quiet on that front and don't think either has been at the track over the recent races and no mention of either on the broadcasts
They have asked for privacy and received it. Both being public figures with large fan bases, very surprised we are not hearing a ton of rumors and falsehoods

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back