Record crowds expected in Houston! (1 Viewer)

Hopefully the crowds will be big. Last year seemed different but back in the early 90's it seemed like alot bigger. Maybe b/c I was smaller. I dont know. Should be a good show this year. Bunch of people and cars. I know several pro stock teams where testing at HMP yesterday.

I'll be there on Sunday!!! Bringing a rookie with me... We will be staying at a friends place in Sugarland, TX not too sure how much driving time I'll need before I hit the taffic jam at the race park. I hope Brian gets up early.....

-Mike

I'll be there on Sunday!!! Bringing a rookie with me... We will be staying at a friends place in Sugarland, TX not too sure how much driving time I'll need before I hit the taffic jam at the race park. I hope Brian gets up early.....

-Mike

If your staying in Sugarland you will need to leave at a decent hour. The traffic out that way is worse than at the track. Hopefully since its Sunday it wont be bad though.

-Mike
We made it from Sugarland a couple of years ago when we lived there in an hour and 15 min. But, I wouldn't recommend it. ;) Hey, I HAD to make the Mater Meeting!

I would suggest allowing 2 hours, jic.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back