Record crowds expected in Houston! (1 Viewer)

I have heard alot of people are going this year. I know it was harder to find tickets this year than in the pass. See you guys Friday.

I just hope the weather forecast improves as the week goes along. They are calling for 60% on Friday. For some reason the 3 sites I went to get the extended forecast for Sat and Sun wouldnt load.

I just hope the weather forecast improves as the week goes along. They are calling for 60% on Friday. For some reason the 3 sites I went to get the extended forecast for Sat and Sun wouldnt load.

Justin - Saturday and Sunday look good but... it is Texas :)

i will be there.
i live 5 miles north of baton rouge ,la.
we are living friday around noon
and then we will get to the hotel and unpack, we are staying in pasadena, but i am thinking about leaving a half an hour before the gates even open.

cody d. pollage
coolflashpics.zoomshare.com

I ordered the 3 day Gen. Admission pass($92) which is the BEST deal on the NHRA circuit I might add. But they wouldn't Mail it to me, which means I have to fight the Will-call BS!
Yeah, I'm gonna do the Will Call thing too. The good thing is the Will Call line isn't NEAR as long as the Walk Up lines.

Do they actually stop selling tickets? Coming from Austin, I don't like to buy in advance in case something happens, but I'd hate to get turned away.
What do y'all think? We just need General Admission.

Do they actually stop selling tickets? Coming from Austin, I don't like to buy in advance in case something happens, but I'd hate to get turned away.

I've never seen it happen...but you never know. Do what I'm going to do for Sunday. Order them and have them left in Will Call. They'll do that for Gen Admission. I can't do that for Friday, though. I'll have to walk up cuz I'm gonna use my $7 off coupon I got from O'Reilly Auto Parts. WAHOO! I've got extras, too! ;):D

Ted, alls I get in Houston is Gen. admission. The tickets are cheaper, The Suns at your back, you can sit either near the starting line or around 400-500'. Plus your closer to the parking lot which means you'll miss the Cluster***k getting out of there!:eek:

I sat on the Pitside the first year I went to Houston and didn't like it. They put Lightpoles right in front of the stands which are very distracting, not to mention getting a Sunblast which kills picture taking.

Last edited:
I'll be there Friday and Saturday. Johnny will be there Saturday but is iffy on Friday...

Cool! Looking forward to seeing you Friday Monty!

YO JOE! Get your Mater Meeting 'crap' together already! :p ;) :D

boy o boy! I really wish i could go to Houston this year. :( HRP has got the best general admission seats of any track i've ever been to. If ya dont mind a little stroll to get to the pits or your car, otherwise the seating location is as good as the reserved seats and about 20 bucks cheaper

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back