Racing on Tuesday (1 Viewer)

So now what? Will we ever find out who will be in this countdown? Will they have to draw straws for it................or a best 3 out of 5 game of "RO-SHAM-BO"????????

Stay tuned......................................:eek:

So now what? Will we ever find out who will be in this countdown? Will they have to draw straws for it................or a best 3 out of 5 game of "RO-SHAM-BO"????????

It will be a cage match with the wrestler from the sin city vs. Dougzilla. Best two out of three match. In the rain on the starting line.... keep the kids at home it may get ugly. ;)

Well, at least if it involves rock-paper-scissors, we KNOW that ESPN2 will be around to cover THAT!!!

Oh boy! I just hope it is not a carpet tack match!!! Ouch!

By the way...............could Dougzilla be Vince McMahon's ill-ligitimate son?????

:eek:

Why dont they just let them do it at either the Indy test session or Thursday before Indy starts or even Friday morning? Give the teams a freaking break. They have been there a week already. Damn this is one of those where its almost best to have lost first round so you could get the hell outta there and not have to sit forever. Thats just retarded making them stay, especially if they cant run any today either. Hell, maybe by Thursday we will get it ran.

It will be a cage match with the wrestler from the sin city vs. Dougzilla. Best two out of three match. In the rain on the starting line.... keep the kids at home it may get ugly. ;)

wow I had a funny flash back to the King Kong Bundy vs Midget matches:D

Why dont they just let them do it at either the Indy test session or Thursday before Indy starts or even Friday morning? Give the teams a freaking break. They have been there a week already. Damn this is one of those where its almost best to have lost first round so you could get the hell outta there and not have to sit forever. Thats just retarded making them stay, especially if they cant run any today either. Hell, maybe by Thursday we will get it ran.

I understand that but then you have to look at the other racers. Do those runs happen during the test session or will they get 2 (or 1 in tf) extra pass down the track just days prior to Indy. It could easily be argued that it would be an advantage to them. Maybe they should pack it up and head west, first try track they come too, stop and race lol

It's pretty much a no right answer situation, if they wait or if they move it it'll tick somebody off

I understand that but then you have to look at the other racers. Do those runs happen during the test session or will they get 2 (or 1 in tf) extra pass down the track just days prior to Indy. It could easily be argued that it would be an advantage to them. Maybe they should pack it up and head west, first try track they come too, stop and race lol

It's pretty much a no right answer situation, if they wait or if they move it it'll tick somebody off

Here's my take. Will they get a few extra runs down the track? Sure.
Will it really matter to the teams? Not really I dont think. They test at Indy more than any other track since most of them are located there. They know exactly what to expect. I really dont think its that big of a deal. Will it help them, maybe a little bit but its better than keeping teams in Maple Grove for a week or more. And besides, all of those teams are going to be there anyways.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back