R2B2 Doing Big Things at PBIR (1 Viewer)

Buns

Nitro Member
R2B2 Pro Mod Doing Big Things at PBIR

The twin turbo '53 Vette owned by Roger Burgess, driven by Eric Dillard, and tuned by Steve Petty, just ran a 5.883 at 255.00! This is just with a few days of testing. The car is running 88mm turbos and an automatic transmission. I can't wait to see how the car flies with continued testing and R&D.

Info and pics courtesy of Roger Richards and Competition Plus.

ericdillard3.jpg

ericdillard6.jpg

dillard.JPG

DSA_5670.jpg

Last edited:
Re: R2B2 Pro Mod Doing Big Things at PBIR

The twin turbo '53 Vette owned by Roger Burgess, driven by Eric Dillard, and tuned by Steve Petty, just ran a 5.883 at 255.00! This is just with a few days of testing. The car is running 88mm turbos and an automatic transmission. I can't wait to see how the car flies with continued testing and R&D.

Info and pics courtesy of Roger Richards and Competition Plus.

ericdillard6.jpg

dillard.JPG

Perhaps an optical illusion.. but it looks to me as if the exhaust pipe on the top picture is pointed out parallel to the bottom of the car, and the other picture it appears angled up like a TF/FC exhaust. Am I wrong? Was that 2 different passes? Perhaps something they were testing. Oops.

Perhaps an optical illusion.. but it looks to me as if the exhaust pipe on the top picture is pointed out parallel to the bottom of the car, and the other picture it appears angled up like a TF/FC exhaust. Am I wrong? Was that 2 different passes? Perhaps something they were testing. Oops.

Yeah, I see what you're saying and I would think that it's probably testing different angles.

Yeah, I see what you're saying and I would think that it's probably testing different angles.

Nope. Variable vectoring exhaust tbat gimbles on the run to provide thrust / downforce as required. Look for an emergency edict from NHRA before next weekend.

Yeah but they cant get the Funny car down the track if you have been watching the live stream on bang shift. Im just saying:mad:

Nope. Variable vectoring exhaust tbat gimbles on the run to provide thrust / downforce as required. Look for an emergency edict from NHRA before next weekend.
No kidding? That's a brilliant idea! :cool:

Pro Mods are looking more and more like FC's with Doors I swear!

Joe, I was just thinking the same thing an hour ago when I was watching some ADRL on speed....I swear one of the 'vettes was a tafc:rolleyes:

Update from Roger..

Personett:

.967(60ft) 3.878 @ 197.5 (1/8) with early shut off

compared to Dillards 5.883 run:
.999(60ft) 3.943 @ 197

Check out the 60' time. Think they're getting a handle on getting this thing to leave the line? ;)

Last edited:

Nope. Variable vectoring exhaust tbat gimbles on the run to provide thrust / downforce as required.....................

is this true?........hope it is

2011 F1 allowing electronic aero changes in rear wing.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back