Pulde and the War Eagle (1 Viewer)

Nunz

Nitro Member
CompPlus says Dale Pulde will be driving a Nostalgia FC for John Powers flying the old War Eagle colors. There are a couple of pics, it looks awesome!

That is awesome news!!

Dale and Valerie are two of the greatest people!!!

Congrats Dale, looking forward to seeing you soon!!

Nancy

Here are a few pictures that I took of it.

FunnyCarFeverII051008090.jpg

FunnyCarFeverII051008096.jpg

FunnyCarFeverII051008093.jpg

FunnyCarFeverII051008103.jpg

Nancy,

He had it at Tucson, but didn't get all the little things done to be able to make a pass. I can't wait to see the car somewhere and watch him run it. :cool:

Rapid

They are starting to alter the bodies too much to be considered Nostalgic in my book. :cool:
Love the paint hate the modified 2000 firebird body.
The sanctioning body should stop that crap ASAP! :mad:

Thats One of John powers bodys that was vetoed for Nostalgia Racing..Looks like they have made a cpl new mods to it but its sure still looks like ****..... The paint on the car is the only thing that even looks good... Look at Virgils Sasquatch or Rays Slabtown hustler.Now them are *****en ride's......

SIlver%20dollar%202007%20034a1.JPG

Last edited:
whoops..Thanks lyle.... :eek::eek::eek:

Fixed

Since I am already off topic heres another example of what one of them Bodys should look like...

Nitro Sherrif

Last edited:
Wow Shane...those are great shots! I especially love the M&H tires :)

As for Pulde, I remember a run he made up in the mountains one night where he picked the tires up and hauled a$$ down the track. He covered the field by a tenth!! He was driving the Miller car and it was amazing :D

They are starting to alter the bodies too much to be considered Nostalgic in my book. :cool:
Love the paint hate the modified 2000 firebird body.
The sanctioning body should stop that crap ASAP! :mad:

I am with Bob. The body modifications on these cars look horrible.

Worsham's Blue Max is a great example of how it should be done.

Powers is obviously spending some dollars to enjoy the NFC scene. I remember his cars from the old days. I don't remember him ever driving back then though, yet now he is. Did he ever drive any of his old cars?

To be fair to Mr Powers..His new car is the cats meow... He is definatly spending alot of money on his hobby..I will attach a pic below of his new ride.. Any of you see his trailer for his Nostalgia FC?

Powers-Q2-BO-Sac-1.jpg

To be fair to Mr Powers..His new car is the cats meow... He is definatly spending alot of money on his hobby..I will attach a pic below of his new ride.. Any of you see his trailer for his Nostalgia FC?

Powers-Q2-BO-Sac-1.jpg

That's a decent looking car that resembles a 70's flopper minus the side extensions.
I can deal with that style but I would like to see them run them just like they did during the 70's with the origianl 115" wheel base not the current 125".
His latest body looks like crap and is a waste of a nice paint job. If it isn't legal then why is he running it?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back