Prudhomme and Wilkerson (1 Viewer)

Awesome news for Tim, I'm sure it will help in alot of ways, tuning, etc., definitely should help with expenses on both teams.

wow....talk about coming out of left field....

Big congrats to Tim and his team!

Again makes sense, simular to the agreement with Worsham and Tuttle. With the new rules mentioned by Virgil about the restrictions on single car teams pit areas.

yeah, i'll go with the pit space deal too.
nice opportunity for LRS.
wonder if we'll see a few more of these partnerships
before the season starts?

Hooray for Tim and crew! Hooray for Snake racing too!
Hope to see some wins for Tim.
So LRS is still there for 2008?
Is Tim still tuning the car?
:cool:

Again makes sense, simular to the agreement with Worsham and Tuttle. With the new rules mentioned by Virgil about the restrictions on single car teams pit areas.

I guess.....i'm just not used to the idea of Prudhomme being a single car team.

Paul, LRS is still there will be 9th season for them, Tim still tuning, but as Snake said, Tim has a good relatiionship with Donnie Bender and Todd Smith, so like the old saying goes two heads are better than one, so maybe three will really be good!!!!!!!!

Is this the nitro alliance that was reported by Bobby a few weeks ago? Maybe with a new marketing partner we can finally find out what LRS even is... It is the biggest mystery in drag racing...

CJ Curtsinger

First, this is great for Tim and hopefully it will help Snake too...

My question: How much does this have to do with virgil's statement that a single car team cannot have a hospitality area, tool or technology trucks, etc?

As I remember, Snake has all of the above for Skoal....

WOOFREAKIN'HOO!!!

This is awesome!!!

I hope this brings more wins AND more money for both Tim and Larry/Snake!!!

:cool::cool::cool:

yeah, i'll go with the pit space deal too.
nice opportunity for LRS.
wonder if we'll see a few more of these partnerships
before the season starts?

I referred to the Tuttle/Worsham deal as "strange bedfellows". It appears that we now have Marriages of Convenience to circumvent NHRA's obscure rule preventing single car teams from having hospitality or support trailers in the fuel pits. I can't figure out how a TF team and a FC team with completely different tuneups pitted together will benefit from sharing information.
It would be really good if NHRA provided access to all of its members who have paid dues for many years (20 for me) to ALL of the rules. At this point, members are being forced to renew to gain access to internet qualifying feed. If this year turns out as bad as it appears, NHRA can kiss my membership goodbye.

thanks for the link... I've never heard anything about them before...

CJ Curtsinger

If you have ever worked around mainframe computers LRS has been around for a loooong time. Privately owned company and most of the staff have worked there for over 25 years. One owner and he likes cars. I have done bussiness with them at a couple stops in my career and there people have always been top notch.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back