Pro Stock Motorcycle Rider Jianna Evaristo (1 Viewer)

and she is going to inherit a fortune someday

Yes, probably - as long as the "old man" doesn't spend it all on drag racing. : )

He must have quite a budget for the year to support the TF dragster, the TA dragster, and the PS bike mostly all on his own nickel. Though presumably he writes off some of that expense as "advertising" for his company.

Yes, probably - as long as the "old man" doesn't spend it all on drag racing. : )

He must have quite a budget for the year to support the TF dragster, the TA dragster, and the PS bike mostly all on his own nickel. Though presumably he writes off some of that expense as "advertising" for his company.

kramer-write.gif

He is looking for funding for the second top fuel car for 2022. Obviously it’s for Jasmine moving up from TAD. She might begin testing in Brainerd.

I think he better treat her right! Any girl that pops up angry from wrecking a 200 mph motorcycle isn’t one to mess with,lol
I was there. And she did take a good bit to the head I think on her 2nd roll down the track. But, she WAS PISSED!

John,
I know your comment was sarcastic, but does this sound like someone who would spend money foolishly? BTW, the girls have to work for it, on the cars and run them like a business. No gimmes.

BTW, congratulations to Jianna, her new husband and the families.

Jianna "bought" the bike team from her pops a few years ago. Also, they have two bikes, not just one.

I believe he also has a pro mod too.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back