Points system-make a stand (2 Viewers)

it would be great if someone with an email racing list, member list, customer list, whatever could get this out to alot of people

I'm sure there aren't too many pro drivers, owners, crew chiefs and crew members willing to put their names on this.....even if they truly DO hate it. :eek:

I'm sure there aren't too many pro drivers, owners, crew chiefs and crew members willing to put their names on this.....even if they truly DO hate it. :eek:

you're right, I've heard several in the pits say they didn't like it yet on camera or in the press they don't speak against it.

My dad and I wore black armbands at Indy as we were in mourning over the lose of the championship. Only found 1 driver who was in favor of it.

I do understand that due to politics and such most will be unable or afraid to sign it. I do suspect though that if one or two brave souls took the stand that many others would follow.

please pass it along to other people. We need alot more signatures then what we have now.

we're over 300 now but we really need a huge push. Someone with an email list or any of our media friends that lurk here could give it a mention.

Com'on People

Im only #320? I know there are A LOT more out there that dont feel this points system is going to benefit our sport. We need EVERYONE to speak up regardless of whether you own a high profile team or are a bracket racer at your local track. This points system is ridiculous to say the least and it is going to hurt the sport in the long run...you can mark those words.

I am personally dissapointed that some more high profile people have not expressed there dislike for this in the media. What is the NHRA going to do?? Kick Don Schumacher Racing or John Force Racing out of the sport if they speak up? They might try cause they are just that bullheaded but then lets see where they end up.

This is one issue that you cant be a fence sitter on. Speak up and let your voice be heard.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back