Please !! (1 Viewer)

FalconRacer

Nitro Member
Would some of you please be kind and not post who won or lost rounds in the title of your threads. I don't want to know until I watch it on TV. I come here to read interestiong stories an replies. PLEASE if you feel you must comment on who won or lost just use a simple title of "First round win" or "First round loss"..

THANKS!!!
Jon

I don't see any post with giving the results away. I think you'll be safe Jon. unless I go and tell you Joe Hartley won in TF and Cruz won FC ;)

Jon,

I apologize if you are speaking of my thread. Nothing was said about who won...he could have made 6th without winning the race.

Would some of you please be kind and not post who won or lost rounds in the title of your threads. I don't want to know until I watch it on TV. I come here to read interestiong stories an replies. PLEASE if you feel you must comment on who won or lost just use a simple title of "First round win" or "First round loss"..
THANKS!!!
Jon

IF you don't want to know....STAY OFF THE COMPUTER !!!!!
Why keep the rest of us from discussing it because you are SELFISH !!
That's so juvenille !!! The whole world must stop just so you can wait for the TV coverage ???
GET REAL.........:eek:
IT'S SO SIMPLE A CAVEMAN COULD FIGURE THAT OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I usually go into full sequester mode once I know that eliminations have started, although this week it didn't matter as ESPN flashed the final round results on the bottom line during the first round. I only saw the Pro Stock final results although as luck would have it that was the only final I really cared who won. I hope this doesn't become a trend with ESPN, although they haven't done it since Joliet of 04 so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

That's so juvenille !!! The whole world must stop just so you can wait for the TV coverage ???

This system works very well for me. I might as well add that you should NOT watch Dave Despain on WindTunnel either. He gives the results too.

Lighten up there, John. No need to get hostile..and I see what Jon means. I couldn't make it to the event..and I like to come on here..and seeing the results in the thread title sucks when anticipating the telecast. And the way I feel isn't selfish or 'juvenile' either.

All Jon was requesting was don't put results in the title of the thread..what's the matter with that? No need to post in a 'juvenile' fashion.

All Jon was requesting was don't put results in the title of the thread..what's the matter with that? No need to post in a 'juvenile' fashion.

Isn't the MATER for discussion of current happenings ??
Or do we have to get permission for topics we want to discuss ??
Come on WILLYMON.........get real !!!

Isn't the MATER for discussion of current happenings ??
Or do we have to get permission for topics we want to discuss ??
Come on WILLYMON.........get real !!!
It's all good, John. I just know what Jon Hollis was requesting. Still like to come to Mater..without results being shown in the Thread Title..that's all.

Personally, I stay off of here for that reason..until after the broadcast.

It's not really worth raising your blood pressure. ;)

It's all good, John. I just know what Jon Hollis was requesting. Still like to come to Mater..without results being shown in the Thread Title..that's all. ;)

I feel what he was requesting is unreasonable !! He needs to show some restraint and STAY AWAY from the MATER on race day....problem solved !
Why walk on "egg shells" for someone that can't figure that out ?? It doesn't make sense............;):rolleyes::cool:

I feel what he was requesting is unreasonable !! He needs to show some restraint and STAY AWAY from the MATER on race day....problem solved!

That's what I do, it really isn't a big deal, just come on back after the TV show is over.

WOW ask a simple request an the childish stuff starts... You can talk all you want about who won, who lost, I enjoy reading it all. I just ask to not put results in the titles of threads.

I came on here to see if anyone mentioned the MONSTER TRUCK that ran over people at a car show. It just so happened that when I looked at the NHRA portion I saw "Wilk wins first round "

SORRY that my request was soo unreasonable. Now back to your childish rants..

.......well I guess that answers that question :eek:

So you can't discuss the first round, or second, without saying who won or lost in the thread title? Wow.

I use the "stay off the computer till it's over" method myself, but I don't see any unreasonableness in what Jon was asking. It wouldn't be that hard to refrain from blurting on Sunday. But hey, whatever makes your motor rev.

DLB

I dont' really care either way. It seems like a reasonable request to me, and it definitely didn't seem to warrant a smart ass retort. I would bet there are others that feel the same way, but just didn't feel they had enough "Mater Cred" :rolleyes: to speak up about it. I don't see how it would be taking away from anyone else's enjoyment.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back