Please keep my family in your prayers..... (1 Viewer)

Sorry for the loss Kelly.
My family will keep you and yours in our thoughts and prayers in this difficult time.

Sorry for your loss Kelly.

BROKEN CHAIN
“Little knew that morning that God was going to call your name. In life we loved you dearly, in death we do the same. It broke our hearts to lose you, you did not go alone; for part of us went with you the day God called you home. You left us peaceful memories, your love is still our guide, and though we cannot see you, you are always by our side. Our family chain is broken and nothing seems the same, but as God calls us one by one, the chain will link again.”

I'm terribly sorry Kelly. You, Pam & your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers. May she rest in peace...

Thanks again for all your thoughts. We got back last night. It was pretty tough. Pam was the second of my first cousins to pass. The first was my cousin Robert who died in his 20's due to.....well, stupidity. It's a little harder when you see the first of YOUR generation pass. Needless to say, I did a little thinking on the drive home.

I felt the saddest for her 18 year old son. He was raised by his father in Alaska and Pam and her current husband lived in Colorado. He was looking forward to spending more time with her now that he wasn't under any custody orders. :(

I did leave with a laugh though. We stopped by my aunt and uncle's (her parents) yesterday morning before we headed back to Houston. I gave my Uncle Buzz a big ole hug and recognized a scent. He was wearing Brut! It went right along with the Brut shirt and cap I was wearing for my regular race day apparel. ;) :D

I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner Kelly. not only did your cousin not look sick, she didn't look 40 never mind 50! I have a friend I met at work about 15 years ago who's been fighting cancer for 7 years now. We see her and her husband when we can , when THEY can really , because it's just hard for her to fit in all she wants to do in between treatments. Every time I see her I wonder if that's the last time. She's always been the nicest person. Billy Joel was right. Take care...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back