Please keep my family in your prayers..... (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
My cousin, Pam passed away yesterday. She was only in her 50's and was a wife, mother, grandmother and daughter of still living parents. She had recently been diagnosed with a form of adult leukemia. Apparently, about 48 hours ago she developed an infection and passed away yesterday afternoon. She was in the hospital for a 3 week stint of chemotherapy. Her white blood cell count was so low, I guess she didn't have anything left to fight the infection. It's absolutely amazing how quickly this happened. We are all in shock! Her funeral is going to be this Saturday in Kiowa, Oklahoma.

I had been commenting for months how she looked better than she had in years......it didn't even seem possible she was sick.
Pam.jpg

This picture was taken 2 weeks ago......GOD speed, Pam. :(

So very sorry to hear this Kelly. We'll keep your family in our prayers. She sure looks great in that picture! Kinda like a Jodi Foster look-a-like? Don't you think?

So sorry to hear this, Kelly. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. She's beautiful in that picture. RIP Pam.

Kelly, I lost my mother when she was 37 to cancer. It's a terrible disease. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. Very sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Thanks, y'all. I appreciate it.

Doc, I never really noticed it, but she did look a tad like Jodie Foster.

So sorry to hear this Kelly. You and your family are in my prayer's. RIP Pam.

(I do see the Foster looks too.)

Sorry to hear about your loss, Kelly. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Aww Kelly..I'm so sorry to hear this. She certainly looks good in that pic.

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Lost my mom to cancer very suddenly in 2002. I know what you're going through. My thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back