Pick The Winners Starts Now! (1 Viewer)

DixonFan

Staff member
Administrator
Hello All,

Its once again that time to get back to racing. All the PTW Events are loaded and ready for your Picks. There have been a few game improvements over the winter. :) We have brought back the K&N Bike Challenge, Traxxas Top Fuel and Funny Car Shoot Outs. If you miss making your picks the PTW Game will email you a few days prior letting you know that you need to make your picks. I hope all are ready to have another GREAT Season of Picking our Favorite Drivers to Win Races. Good Luck to ALL!

Specialty Race Events:

Each player chooses 1 drivers per event. The player earns points corresponding to where the drivers he/she selected finishes in the race.

Scoring Breakdown:
  • Win = 3 Pts
  • Runner Up = 2 Pts
  • Semi Final Loss = 1 Pt
http://www.nitromater.com/pick-the-winner/

Thanks,
Shannon

Couple questions: 1) I don't see Dave Connolly listed under T/F, I thought he had a full season TF ride ??
2) you have Connolly listed under P/S.
3) you have Jegg Coughlin listed under P/S, I thought he retired ??

I've been out of state and away from the 'puter, did I miss something ??

Couple questions: 1) I don't see Dave Connolly listed under T/F, I thought he had a full season TF ride ??
2) you have Connolly listed under P/S.
3) you have Jegg Coughlin listed under P/S, I thought he retired ??

I've been out of state and away from the 'puter, did I miss something ??
This has been fixed now.

Thanks,
Shannon

Love it, but just cannot handle the pressure, I choked on the last few races last year :)

Hello Shannon, I did not play last year, how do I sign in this year, is there an entry fee, if so how much and were do I pay, Thanks

Hello Shannon, I did not play last year, how do I sign in this year, is there an entry fee, if so how much and were do I pay, Thanks
Hello Mark,

Its fairly simple to make your picks. Click on the Pick The Winner link in the navigation bar. Choose Manage Selection. Click on the Info button for Events. Choose Add/Modify. Make your picks. Save. If you need any rules explanation you can go here: http://www.nitromater.com/help/fdr

If you have any other questions let me know?
Shannon

additional funding in place in form of adult beverages.....not exactly how i do my best thinking,
but guessing is a whole different story :D

Looking forward to another year of Pick The Winners. Probably should add John Hale/FC (Jim Dunn) and Drew Skillman/PS (Elite Motorsports) to the drivers list.

Looking forward to another year of Pick The Winners. Probably should add John Hale/FC (Jim Dunn) and Drew Skillman/PS (Elite Motorsports) to the drivers list.

thanks for pointing them out. They've been added

howard cams print preview 1.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back