Pick the Winners- Winternationals (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Yes, yes it is time for the game you all know and love. Pick the Winners 2010

Even if you have already made your picks please double check that they are in as we had to do a clean out a couple of weeks ago.

Same rules are before.
1 pt for qualifying
1 pt for each round win
extra point for winning the race
So if your driver wins the race its worth 6 pts, r/u is worth 4, semi's 3 and so on.
You can split your 5 picks however you would like, meaning across several categories or all in one.

NHRA Pick The Winners

A huge thanks to Dr Flames and CRX Promotions for sponsoring prizes this year.

There is always room for more prize sponsors, pm me if interested.

Also I am doing a polar plunge for Special Olympics in a few weeks. I would love any support, please click the link in my signature for more details. if you would rather send a check pm me and I can send you that info. Thanks0

Also if you don't see a driver listed but would like them to be, please let me know. This is good at any point during the season also.

Got the "Pick the Winner Reminder" yesterday. That is a GREAT idea and Thank You Very Much!!

Quick word here
My 'puter at home was trashed by an "internet hood"... I will not be up and running 'til I get a new puter...

I'll be back, but it may be a few months

d'kid

"Deadlines are set for 10:00PM Pacific - Midnight Central of the date posted."

So, for the dim witted, what would be the deadline for Pomona?

Also if you don't see a driver listed but would like them to be, please let me know. This is good at any point during the season also.

PJ i am shocked, appalled, offended, and all those other big words that i really don't understand to not see Pat Dakin's name on the list of TF drivers! Oh the humanity.....

are you sure Mike, I see the name :)

congrats to Greg Green for taking a close tie breaker win over megadeth

congrats to Greg Green for taking a close tie breaker win over megadeth
PJ, thanks for taking the time to organize this.

This is a hard core crew. First time I play and managed to pick two event winners, a runner-up and was 0.004 off on the tie breaker but am still way down the list in 30th place :) Anyone else from Europe playing so far this year?

Regards
PiPPi
http://HarleyDrags.com

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back