Pick the Winners-Season (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Congrats to Jeff Zeller for taking the Finals victory.

Welcome to the end of the season, Pick the Winners Award banquet.

First I would thank to thank Shannon and Liam for the behind the scenes work and allowing this game to happen on the site. Also thanks to Ray who likes to make sure I can add and tell time. He does a good job keeping me on my toes.

Thanks to everyone who plays. We had fewer people this year then past years, sponsors are hard to come by. Hoping we get back over 100 players again next season.

Congrats to Jim Young for taking the season title. Now sit back and watch this montage of him making his picks....wait what? We don't have that video, ESPN already took everything, ok never mind.

To the rest of the top ten, feel free to proudly place those numbers on your daily drivers.

Since it is the silly season, all rumors about Pick the Winners are false, except the ones that are true.

Thanks for playing, see everyone next season.

Congrats to Jeff on the finals win and Jim on the championship!! Big thanks to PJ, Shannon and Liam for giving us this fun game and keeping it going!

Congrats Jeff,

Thanks Shannon and PJ for all you hard work. It was a lot of fun, looking forward to next year.

Man, missed top 10 by 4 positions, got to figure out how Jim pulled this off, something funny goings-on.

Last edited:
Congrats to Jeff on the big week and to Jim for winning the championship (again!).

Thanks to PJ and Shannon for all you do so us Maters can have a little fun with PTW.

This February make sure you all back in and leave those hoods open so everyone can see what junk you run, make sure your injection is approved by the sanctioning body, and display your manufacturer name on your forehead...

...oh yes - and good luck!:)

Congrats to @Jim Young for taking the Championship this year. He was a tough competitor all year long. I wish I could have finished the year out. But do to some medical stuff I was sidelined for the rest of the season. Look forward to playing again next year. :)

Thanks to everyone who played this year. :)

Shannon

Thanks all! Cant believe I won the final...just hoping to break into the 10 for the year....I will wear the number 9 proudly!

Thanks PJ for the hard work setting this all up!

#1 rule in drag racing....if you're gonna' cheat, don't get caught.....from #1 to #39 :D:rolleyes:

nice job jim!!......thank you guys who do this, always fun

Thanks PJ and Shannon for all that you do. As usual it was fun. It's probably the only thing that I lose at and don't mind. Frankly I think Jim has been paying NHRA off to set the winners up. Good job Jim. You should be purchasing Lotto tickets each week too.

Frankly I think Jim has been paying NHRA off to set the winners up. Good job Jim. You should be purchasing Lotto tickets each week too.[/QUOTE] Unfortunately, I DO buy a Powerball ticket twice a week and certainly haven't matched my success here - ;) Thanks to all for the congrats . . .if my ship doesn't come in (and I'm not at the airport), I'll be ready to go again in February. As always, HUGE thank you to PJ, Shannon and Liam!

I am 93 points out of first place so thank you and I accept the 92 bonus points.......
a_chump_at_oxford.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back