Pick the winners- Final race and standings (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Congrats to Jaime Burke for taking the final win of the season, their win vaulted them up into second place for the season.

Which means.

Congrats to Mike English for taking the season championship with a one point win. The top four only had 5 points between them,

The top ten finishers; Mike English. Jaime Burke, Ralph Sajkowski, Joe Fuchita, Dan Blomquist, Tom Power, Rick Farcas, Shannon Timm, Chris Schoen and Wyland Burke, as always, should proudly put your number on your daily driver for the year :)

Thanks to everyone for playing. We'll be back next year for year number......I've lost track at this point 14, 17..I don't know.

As for me, I'll be firing my tuner yet again

Congrats to Jaime Burke for taking the final win of the season, their win vaulted them up into second place for the season.

Which means.

Congrats to Mike English for taking the season championship with a one point win. The top four only had 5 points between them,

The top ten finishers; Mike English. Jaime Burke, Ralph Sajkowski, Joe Fuchita, Dan Blomquist, Tom Power, Rick Farcas, Shannon Timm, Chris Schoen and Wyland Burke, as always, should proudly put your number on your daily driver for the year :)

Thanks to everyone for playing. We'll be back next year for year number......I've lost track at this point 14, 17..I don't know.

As for me, I'll be firing my tuner yet again
Congratulations Mike on your win! Thanks again to PJ for all your hard work!

top 4 within 5 points. that's pretty darn close.....congrats mike!....thanks again pj and shannon :cool:

Last edited:
Congratulations Mike, your Vegas picks were stellar. Three way tie entering the final race, get outta here. Another fun season of PTW. Finishing tied for 7th was quite an achievement for me. I thought about dropping out after I missed the Bristol race. Glad I stuck around. Fun times. Can't wait for March. Thanks to PJ and Shannon for making this happen.

Thank you very much for all the time and energy you put into this PJ !!! Congratulations on taking the "Wally" Mike English !!! Pretty interesting how tight the nitro classes were this year and that PTW followed suit. Everyone have a safe & enjoyable holiday season !!!

Congrats Mike!
I think next year I'm going to create a second account and determine picks solely based on a random number generator and compare to my picks. Ill probably do better having a random selection

Mike English, on behalf of the League of Keyboard Crewchiefs, please accept this digital token of appreciation for your year long prognostication skills 😁

Attachments

• ptwtrophy.jpg
    ptwtrophy.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back