Phoenix - Update (1 Viewer)

Its started sprinkling again and its windy.....pro stock is at the edge of the lanes but I just saw one head back

They are making a big mistake in running pro stock. They will be a little squirrelly on the top end.

They are making a big mistake in running pro stock. They will be a little squirrelly on the top end.
Maybe if somebody crashes in ps they will finally get some coverage lol. Joking of course, i dont want anybody to crash

Managed to catch part of Funny Car and the few Top Fuel runs there were. Then left. Figured no way could they run Pro Stock on that track since Hagan was the only fuel car to make it dpown the track. Glad they didn't try to run PS-someone could have really gotten hurt. Was really cold so no surprise crew chiefs couldn't tune for that track.

It seems like the best way to end a state's drought is to have an NHRA event roll into town. :oops: Hope this doesn't happen in Gainseville!

It seems like the best way to end a state's drought is to have an NHRA event roll into town. :oops: Hope this doesn't happen in Gainseville!

Next Heavy Rain Area

Yea the re-revised schedule says stock at 9:30 but the lanes are still empty and a mass caravan of safety safari in the shutdown

Pretty incredible pass by Hagan yesterday in FC. That pass has to have all of the crew chiefs scratching their heads. Dickie had that thing figured out!

Yesterday they had a lot of problems with water in the shut down area, close to the left lane guard wall from what I could see. They were using pumps to take the water out. Alan said one pump crapped out & that further delayed the start time until 3 PM.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back