Paul Paige... X Games ? (1 Viewer)

preacher

Nitro Member
Seems to be the lead announcer today for the Super Moto and the Moto X live from LA for ESPN.

Looks to be doing a good job and The X Games fit nicely into NHRA's schedule ( and our race schedule also as we just happend to be out motorcrossing today oddly enough:) )

I flipped by NASCAR Busch earlier and I could have sworn I heard Gary Gerould doing some 'pit' reporting.

Yep..that was most definitely him, Brent.

Paul is everywhere man..and for some reason he doesn't bother me when doing the others..LOL..I even enjoy him. I think he's doing better on our telecasts..but sometimes I just cringe.

He IS everywhere, but his best work by far was the Nathan's hot dog eating competition.:D
BTW The X-Games are awesome.

Not a huge Paul fan but I think he is doing better lately. I figure if the only way I get to see NHRA racing is to have Paul Paige commentating, so be it. Of course I would watch NHRA racing if it was only available in Russian or French or someother language I can't understand.

I heard PP anoucing some Off road race, I guess the E2 announcers pool gets spread pretty thin!

This bashing is getting way old. I think he's improved from last year.

Ohh..and if you're going to bash..at least get the spelling right..it's PAUL PAGE.

Paul is okay IMO....And BTW...Page does very well for himself.....He has an awesome pad in Malibu....and Florida.

While on the subject of the X Games.

Did anyone see that dude (Jake someone) wipe out in the Skateboard Big Air contest... HOLY COW!! He hit the deck from 50' in the air, he hit the ground so hard his shoes flew off!!

Me & My husband, Mace watched it live and we really thought he was a gonner! It is amazing that he walked away and he was back at the X-Games on Sunday to be a spectator and give a few interviews. He is going to take it easy for a couple of weeks. Ya think???? Truly an amazing "noodle boy"!!!

And then he was on Larry King with the Sarge and Dario Franchetti.........
Noodle boy? does get around

I watched some of the X Games live too, after my son went to bed. I was watching when Jake crashed. Like Suzie O, I thought he was gone. Then, to see him walk away was amazing.
Did anybody make it to the X Games? What did the crowd think of Worsham and Arend firing the cars? What did they think of the show? I know Del said in the article he was psyched to be there, see the X Games.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back