paul pagie and x games (1 Viewer)

whitelightning

Nitro Member
Ok so how did Paul get the x games deal? Just wondering if he has any sporting field he actullay was involved in as a player or coach? This just got me thinking i dont know if i have ever heard anybody say what he did before tv

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he used to hunt a "Wascowee Wabbitt" for years on TV and hang out with a stuttering pig?

What Page is, as are all the other talking heads on Drag Racing on espn2, is an employee of ESPN. It's that simple. He goes where he's told to go. He does what he's hired to do. Maybe it's time for our bashing to go away. And I know, I was among the worst.

What Page is, as are all the other talking heads on Drag Racing on espn2, is an employee of ESPN. It's that simple. He goes where he's told to go. He does what he's hired to do. Maybe it's time for our bashing to go away. And I know, I was among the worst.

great point bob. paul is just an employee that obviously knows NOTHING about drag racing, but why doesnt espn hire a drag race guy, skuza, alan r, baze, heck anyone drag race related, cruzer did a great job as well as dunn now.

Paul Page has actually spent quite a few years as a police chief in city called Springfield - ya, he's actually Chief Clancy Wiggum. Paul has a son named Ralph - who's been stuck in second grade for quite some time.

During his first occupation he's best remembered for lines like:

" With the #1 Cop in town on the job, you've got nothing to worry about - now where'd I put my gun?"

" Awww, can't anyone in this town take the law into their own hands?"

Dale ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back