Okay, Who's going to Richmond (1 Viewer)

d'kid

Nitro Member
I'll be there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday... You'll find me at my Trashcan at Robert's pit...

Mater Meeting?

i wish Karl....but i'll be in South Carolina the week after (not sure how that pertains to anything :p).....be sure to slip Ashley my email, phone number, and all major contact information :D....and for goodness sake have a good time

i wish Karl....but i'll be in South Carolina the week after (not sure how that pertains to anything :p).....be sure to slip Ashley my email, phone number, and all major contact information :D....and for goodness sake have a good time

Shouldn't I just tell her to ask Uncle Austin????
No, wait, he knows your Dad and Gramps... :eek:

Heck I'll try... your better looking than that Hood kid... and you've got the whole can, lid, and label flowing through your veins

Joe Castella and Tommy Noodle from XM radio are going and have been talking it up............I think they were supposed to be guests in the Force pits, should be interesting

Murdock will be there Thursday-Sunday, in the RV area most of the time, passing through the pits when getting an energy surge.

Murdock.

I'll be there all 3 days with my brother. The wife and some of the kids may be there Friday and Saturday. My son (7) REALLY wants to meet Jon Force, he's making a get well card, hope John is there! I also have 2 pics of Eric Medlin I plan to give to John Medlin. One is at the finish line in the finals - I believe that was Eric's last win.

Can't wait to smell the nitro again!

I'll be there in spirit..will be in Boston for a few days and will miss it ..Murdock , you are in charge .....rally the troops ...You guys have a great time ....:D....

I will be there with my son and wife on Friday and Saturday. We will watch the rest on TV on Sunday. (Too many people on Sunday to enjoy everything)

I'll be there in spirit..will be in Boston for a few days and will miss it ..Murdock , you are in charge .....rally the troops ...You guys have a great time ....:D....

Aw, Hammer, I was really expecting to see you there. Well, have some of that great New England seafood while you are there, and we'll wave at you when the TV cameras are pointed our way.

Murdock

I wish I was going to be there .... Budd's Creek, Maryland is only about 50 miles from there and at the IHRA race tonight the adjusted altitude was 50 feet BELOW sea level. If the good air holds until next weekend records will fall by the bunches .....

Well, if things go right. We'll be there Friday and Saturday. Sure hope to meet up with the other "Maters" that will be there. When and where is the meeting?

Meeting?

Friday 2pm
Saturday 10am
Sunday ???

Kelly R... are you, hubby, and baby coming? my cell's still the same...

and what the heck am I doing up this time of night?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back