Ok Here's the deal! (3 Viewers)

Joe:

I support your Eye Candy shots and all the great pics you provide to us who can't attend...However, i'm gonna say this because I've been meaning to post it.... YOU HAVE IT EASY DUDE!

As much as they (A few idiots) are slamming you for what your doing at the race track, they sure as hell are not posting rediculous statements UNDER YOUR NAME! I received an IM from a fellow mater and member of Comp Plus's board about a week ago, stating some guy was posting messages using my name. IT WAS ALSO ON NITROLAND.US! Some A$$HOLE is using my sign off name....TIMMAH! and saying the most rediculous things. THey have also gone as far as to post my real name and slam my family's racing team, MY GOALS in Drag Racing AND PASSIONS, AND EVEN MY SEXUALITY! I posted a response on the site inviting the person who is doing this to email me and have the ballz to admit to me who he was and let me know what it is about me that he hates so much, but MYSTERICALLY, the post was deleted from Nitroland.US ! Let me be clear here.... THESE MESSAGES FROM TIMMAH! on Nitroland.us are NOT ME!

I have very thick skin, but when my family name is being trounced, that's when the line get's crossed!

SO, As far as your being attacked on Nitroland.us (and no, i'm not afraid to share what the website is, I think it should be shut down, for the simple fact that anyone can post with anyname and say anything!), I TRULY UNDERSTAND HOW YOUR FEELING!

TIMMAH! (Not some poser wannabe as it was stated on Nitroland.US )

and to the idiot who's doing this on NITROLAND.US....Send me your address so that can send you an autographed photo of me so that you have something to admire when your in your bed at night!!!;)

Tim, when I looked on nitroland, I saw the name Timmah and thought it was you, but the comments were so ludicrous, I was wondering about the guy that I hung out with in Vegas. Glad you set it straight. My point though, is what I said before. That site seemed like a place for a buncha high schoolers.

Sounds to me like they are a bunch of "Rump Rangers" and do not like females! Keep up the good work Joe!!!;)

A few years ago a part time racer's image (close up) driving his Top Fuel car (you could read his name in the picture) appeared on the packaging of software in the stores that was supposed to "supercharge" your computer.

The racer contacted the company and told them they never asked him for permission to use his likeness especially in a manner that made him appear to endorse their product. They blew him off saying his picture was taken at a public place and he had no rights.

He took it to court. After showing the court he was, in fact, marketing himself by submitting proposals to other companies in an effort to get sponsorship (proving his likeness has value) the court agreed with him and the company was ordered to pay up.

On the other hand, I have a picture of my funny car in my avatar. Do I need to go up and down the grandstands asking each person to sign a waver allowing me to include them in my picture?

No.

In this turbulent age of "political correctness PC" I certainly would not lose any sleep over some comments posted by those who are offended by eye candy.

Quite frankly I would like to be the first person to say to these idiots,

Go pound sand up your ass!

Joe your pics and captions are way cool and I encourage you to keep on truck'n brother! :p

I got a PM from a friend telling me that I'm being crucified on another messageboard over my Eye Candy pics! I won't mention the board other than it was posted by cowards using names like Def Leppard and Dr. Rude. Saying I'm a Perv and have NO business doing such things! In all the races I've attended and posted pics with Eye Candy, Not ONE Person has ever PM'd me to say they were offended or this was out of line! For those cowards on other boards, this was a collection of Eye candy pics from 10 races! So now I ask if ANYBODY here feels that these pics are out of line or in bad taste. I need to know, I'm a big boy I can take it. If anything I post offends you tell me, I can take constructive comments. Joe

OK, here it is.

It's pretty crass of you to waste so much film on cars. You're obviously hiding a real talent for Eye Candy for whatever reasons and this has got to stop. We can all go the supermarket tabloids for car pictures but we can't always get the candy deal, not even on add Wednesday.

I like the pictures.

When a photographer takes a picture of someone, he owns that photograph. Why do you think it is such big business for the papparazzi who take celebrity photo's and sell them to the magazines?

As far as the libel goes, that is downright hilarious. I'd love to see that one in court. "Your honor, he posted a picture of me on the internet in a file called Eye Candy". :rolleyes:

If you don't want to look at his pictures, don't look at them.

Most of the moral preachers have more skeletons in their closets than those of us that are upfront about our desires.

I will have to post the pics of the one piece of "eye candy" I took at Norwalk! And she was so outrageous, my Wife helped me get the pictures of her!

Randy...Responding to your comment...Yes if someone felt defamed and filed suit (usually a letter from an ESQ's firm ceases all activity) it would blow your mind and dollars how fast you would be making public corrections and changing how you would do business...
I have watched my wife's firm try to approach a defendant with a simple cease and stop order to which they laugh and say "f**k off" and end up in court apologizing asking for forgiveness...To which she responds w/ a lien on their property/401k/Toyss/etc after they cannot pay the hefty penalty...and in civil cases the awards can be HUGE....
I guess for some it is easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission...

Hey I like the pics if they were not 'labeled' as 'eye candy'...that is my opinion and I know there are others here that are viewing this that agree but will not make a public statement as to keep their reputations perfect w/ some of you here....

Vaughn.....Celebrities are exempt from non-permission as they make their living in print...Case was statued ruled/presedented w/ the Tommy lee/Pamela video...

Absolutely JOE ! You Absolutely offended me by not getting phone #'s and PM me.
I may be gettin old but I ain't dead !
Just came in from some great racing and yes some good eye candy and as cold as it was they were dressed to their chins.
Not a problem, as I dig modesty too.
I'd tell the bums to Get A Life ! Different strokes for different folks.
I would figure you were perverted if you only shot hairy you know whats.

Joe,
keep up the good work... if they are out in public.. its considered public domain.. take your pics....and continue to share them

ps.. if some did get a hold of you and asked to remove a specific photo
of them or a family member... I would oblige that person..
but for the most part its all at the Races!!

Last edited:
Imagine a lawyer with nothing better to do with his/her's time then surf Drag racing website's looking for suspicious photography???

They don't have to...their spouse does it for them!! ;):D

And Joe, lets be an equal-opportunity photog! The guy from Vegas was definitely NOT guy candy in my book....maybe you need a female accomplice to help...:D

Last edited:
Joe...You labeled the thread 'Eye Candy'....That statement is open to interpretation by legal which would shock you once you had to retain counsel... You made these pics public info...personal info is one thing to keep to yourself...And you need written permission (legally) to share your captions on a world wide web site (if contested)...
My wife is an ESQ and her firm would look @ this situation as an 'easy money' suit...

thank you data

The pool boy needs to spend more time cleaning the pool and less time trying to act like a mouthpiece. His first entry into this thread claimed Joe or this site could be held liable for slander. Clue to the pool boy -- slander is spoken words heard by someone else that causes actual damages to the offended party. Libel is published material that causes actual damages to the offended party. Actual damage(s) must be proved in either case for the offended party to have a case!

Does this mean 98% here can tell Nitroland to take a Flying F**k??:eek:

I think a bunch of ought to crash that place and tell them where to go!

Does this mean 98% here can tell Nitroland to take a Flying F**k??:eek:

I think a bunch of ought to crash that place and tell them where to go!

I need to add that Mark King is a friend of mine, but he has no control over what the trolls post over there. So Mark if your lurking, this isn't intended at you bud..;)

Hey Joe, you and I haven't seen eye to eye on everything but I'm certain this is one subject we'll never have a disagreement about! Keep on snappin' those pics, Bro.

Nitroland... pffft. A waste of bandwidth for the most part.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back