OF CLOWNS AND FAILED HUMOR, J.R. TODD RIPS INTO ALEX LAUGHLIN (1 Viewer)

During round 1 FC they were showing a previous race between Hagan and Alexander where Alexander left on Hagan and won. TP said he hopes that Hagan doesn’t get upset at Alexander, only Capps does that. Capps was not in the clip or even mentioned up to that point. Seems that possibly Capps is living in TP’s head, rent free.
I really don’t understand why there isn’t a better choice In the booth. I was willing to give him a chance. In my opinion he comes off as so unlikeable. Not to mention stuff like this. I don’t think there is any place for unnecessary bias on commentary. Brian Lohnes is so energetic and positive. Tony speaks and it brings everything down. Maybe he is better than I view him. That’s just how I feel. I was more a fan when he was a driver.

I really don’t understand why there isn’t a better choice In the booth. I was willing to give him a chance. In my opinion he comes off as so unlikeable. Not to mention stuff like this. I don’t think there is any place for unnecessary bias on commentary. Brian Lohnes is so energetic and positive. Tony speaks and it brings everything down. Maybe he is better than I view him. That’s just how I feel. I was more a fan when he was a driver.
Couldn’t agree more. The guy is the absolute worst.

This goes beyond the FedEx comment. This goes back a few months.
Thanks for clarifying. Perhaps one of them has a legitimate beef. They'll get past it eventually.

And maybe Capps is a bit picky but I like Capps. I wish Todd well, too, and he is a good driver. I simply find myself rooting for the driver in the other lane.

Me too. I'd rather have Paul Page back, who was ridiculed and who took a long time to really understand the drivers and the tech involved. Towards the end he was getting pretty good at it when they replaced him and Dunn with Lohnes and Pedregon.

Bruno Massel would be a great replacement but he's got a race to run, so.....

The TP and Capps thing started because Capps thinks that Hagan guessed the light in Denver and Hagan thinks he didn't. Capps made a comment about it in one of his top end interviews and said he can't believe that TP didn't stick up for a driver or something. That brought on the random snipes from Tony.

The TP and Capps thing started because Capps thinks that Hagan guessed the light in Denver and Hagan thinks he didn't. Capps made a comment about it in one of his top end interviews and said he can't believe that TP didn't stick up for a driver or something. That brought on the random snipes from Tony.
Why would Capps care if he guessed the light or not? doesn't make any difference in the end.

I'm confused about what I'm supposed to laugh at or find interesting. Big Bird sponsored by DHL now?

I was thrown off about it too. You mostly see that gripe Monday nights on the Discovery Channel.
I suppose if you roll in deep enough without redlighting as you stage you could cut an .021 but I'm saying it was a guess. So what; fuel drivers have been doing it forever. Sometimes you get the chicken, other times, just feathers. Doesn't sound like either Capps or Hagen made a big deal of it but others sure did....

I'm confused about what I'm supposed to laugh at or find interesting. Big Bird sponsored by DHL now?

😂😂😂

1690490832167.png

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back