Nitromater name?? (1 Viewer)

Back in the day, this place was all about Scotty Cannon.

Here is a blast from the past--

Nitromater.jpg

Paul,
what year was that screen shot ? A few famous/infamous names there .....hehe
I remember the 'mater from the old Scotty Cannon website - what version 'mater are we up to now ?? Gotta be 4 or 5.

Mark.

I thought this site was named after Larry the Cable Guy's character in CARS....................Tow Mater

true so its been moved
Well I think it is a valid question and should be moved BACK to the front page... :D
Nodody visits the lounge... :mad: And half the sh!t on the front page belongs in the trash... Now I guess the numb nutz will have nothing better to do than speculate on the JFR announcement... If I'm wrong about that PJ, I will mow your lawn for a month Bro... :( :)

Well I think it is a valid question and should be moved BACK to the front page... :D
Nodody visits the lounge... :mad: And half the sh!t on the front page belongs in the trash... Now I guess the numb nutz will have nothing better to do than speculate on the JFR announcement... If I'm wrong about that PJ, I will mow your lawn for a month Bro... :( :)

You must be on spring break this week along with the rest of the kiddie's. If your mad about this dumb chit you posted wait until you get in the real world.

I HATE THEM DAMN THINGS! A COUPLE HAVE GOTTEN IN THE BED BEFORE WHILE I WAS SLEEPING. YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE JUMP UP SO FAST AND TO THE "GET IT THE *UCK OFF ME" DANCE!!!

We call the flying ones cucacabra's after a mythical beast from Mexico. I saw a woman fly out of her truck doing that very dance. The only problem is, she neglected to put her truck in part before she flew out of the truck...the dakota started rolling away, tapped a pole. As she was chasing the truck, which was beginning to roll back, she tripped over a stump and landed right back on the cucacabra. Finally, somebody (not me, now I feel bad for not helping) stopped the truck and calmed her down.

Nodody visits the lounge... :mad: And half the sh!t on the front page belongs in the trash... Now I guess the numb nutz will have nothing better to do than speculate on the JFR announcement... If I'm wrong about that PJ, I will mow your lawn for a month Bro...

that'll be interesting since I live on a boat...

Ok not really but it seemed like a reasonable response:D

Man, I leave for a few hours and it's pile on Ray day... :D
Ryan, if you are serious I'd like to buy you a beer sometime and discuss a few things with you... My treat and pleasure Dude!!

Sorry Doc, but this is not a place I visit much...
If everyone is as warm as Ryan, think I'll stay up front...
Atleast there I know where the AH are...:rolleyes:

Just to add to it Scotty was supposed to race his brand new Nitro Funny in a match race here and during a radio interview the interviewer told Scotty it looked like a rain out for Friday night ad Scotty said that was OK he would bring his boat , the HYDROMATER , He said they got boats down there don't they ?

was talking to 'bob' in gilby's pit about 4 years ago when the mater
was relatively new - he set me straight on the pronounceation back then.
mater, as in slang for tomato or two rhyming words such as 'later mater'.
hate to admit it, but i can't remember bob's handle here as much as he
used to post about gilby and others.

I believe the name oriented from Scotty Cannon's first funny car which displayed a windshield sticker barring the name Nitro-Mater and this was a Scotty Cannon fan site that developed to what it is today the best damn site on the web! :D

Thanks J-Rod!

was talking to 'bob' in gilby's pit about 4 years ago when the mater
was relatively new - he set me straight on the pronounceation back then.
mater, as in slang for tomato or two rhyming words such as 'later mater'.
hate to admit it, but i can't remember bob's handle here as much as he
used to post about gilby and others.

I believe you mean surfer joe

i know when he raced here in OZ with the stude built by Anderson, Victor Bray had the killer tomato painted on the car i beleive for the 1st time. Victor is a tomato farmer here in Brisbane and supervised the building of the car as his own 57s are built by Murray Anderson. I have some pics somewhere that I will dig up

Cheers
Jason

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back