NHRA National Event Awning Permit for E-Town (1 Viewer)

Raconteur

Nitro Member
Teams attending the 2014 NHRA Toyota NHRA Summernationals whose awning or canopy exceeds 30’ by 30’ will need to complete an application for permit. Please submit the application and payment of $42.00 to Old Bridge Township Raceway Park.

NHRA National Event Awning Permit Application

Old Bridge Township Raceway Park
230 Pension RoadEnglishtown, NJ 07726
Attn: NHRA National Event Awning Permit Application

Checks should be made to the attention of: Old Bridge Township Raceway Park

private sector please bend over again....unbelievable.....short on budget, let's see what events are happening in our area this summer
and how we can apply various ordinances to generate extra revenue.....oh, the big nhra drag race; lets see.....hey! the tent ordinance,
good thinking o'mally!

I just heard they just passed a deal that says any truck in the pro pits with 17 or more wheels will have a tire usage surcharge as well. :rolleyes:

This stuff is getting out of hand!

With all this going on sounds like they're trying to tell you something. Maybe we don't want you come to Englishtown. You would think the track owner would be fighting this after all it is his property, I guess.

Probably won't Matter, I don't see E-town lasting more than 5 years! If the Wacky Noise restrictions don't close it, the Taxes and Environmental laws will!

There is a difference. Houses were there first in Pomona and there is no East Coast attitude.

Probably won't Matter, I don't see E-town lasting more than 5 years! If the Wacky Noise restrictions don't close it, the Taxes and Environmental laws will!

Everyone said the same thing 5 years ago.

IMO, the only thing that will close ETown is a change in ownership, in other words, a huge cash offer to buy the present owners out -or- the heirs of the current owners just won't want to deal with the track and the hassles of running it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back