NHRA Chasing Sportsmen from National Events? (1 Viewer)

I would like to thank Alan and the NHRA for listening to this (admittedly over-the-top) rant of mine. If you look at the Brainerd schedule here, down at the bottom is a link to a "detailed run schedule", a complete PDF schedule for the event.

Perfect, wonderful, thank you. :D

No more Ranting Chris? COME ON????:eek:;):p

Chris, Looks like the detailed schedule is up now. Thanks for the rant on this, it will make a difference for many.

Sorry to resurrect this thread . . . but Top Dragster is about to run for the first time at the Houston Spring Nationals and I thought I would glance at the Charlotte "detailed run schedule" and couldn't find it (figuring Houston two weeks later might be somewhat similar). Was this only a late 2009 thing? Did the effects of Chris' rant only last so long?

The Detailed Run Schedule is usually not posted until late Tuesday before the event. It's really not set until then.

Sorry to resurrect this thread . . . but Top Dragster is about to run for the first time at the Houston Spring Nationals and I thought I would glance at the Charlotte "detailed run schedule" and couldn't find it (figuring Houston two weeks later might be somewhat similar). Was this only a late 2009 thing? Did the effects of Chris' rant only last so long?

Where do you find the detailed run schedule? Natl. Events have always been about the Pro's! I bet you could find stories like this going back 30 years!

I ranted about Pomona. They put in a tiny essentially hidden link to it after I complained. I complained about it for Phoenix, it was never posted, AFAIK. Never was able to find it for the Gators.

They know this information in advance. They have the file with it neatly laid out. They forward it around and print it out for their people at the track. But apparently it's just too darn hard to post it on the internet. :rolleyes:

You can always get the planned schedule on Drag Race Central | Presented by Summitracing.com 1-800-230-3030 on race day or the day before. We do this for both National Events and LODRS race. Same for the comparable IHRA and ADRL events.

This should help! :D

CHARLOTTE 1 - Thursday Race Schedule

Wed, 24 Mar 2010, 03:02 PM

Thursday Race Schedule
By Larry Sullivan

CONCORD, N.C. - Daily race schedule for Thursday, March 25, at the Inaugural NHRA Four-Wide Nationals at zMAX Dragway:

9 a.m.
Super Street T-1
Stock Q-1
Super Stock Q-1
Super Gas T-1
Stock Q-2
Super Stock Q-2
Super Comp T-1
Stock C-1
Super Stock C-1
Super Street T-2
Super Gas T-2
Stock C-2
Super Stock C-2
Top Sportsman Q-1
Competition Q-1
Top Dragster Q-1
Stock C-3
Super Stock C-3
Super Comp T-2
Secure

*** Schedule Subject To Change ***

Last edited:
David,

That is exactly what I was hoping to see . . . didn't notice it previously. Thanks for pointing it out.

Jeff

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back