TOP DRAGSTER, TOP SPORTSMAN TO COMPETE FOR NHRA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS IN 2015 (1 Viewer)

Jeff, I never raced this class but the way I read it is once qualify you can dial what you want in each round as long as you're within a tenth of the slowest car that previous round. Now I could be wrong.

You are all correct, I was just trying to give some color on why you might see some of the things you see.

There are a few guys that can run fairly consistent in the 6.0x range, most are blower cars and we simply don't make that kind of power. Last year my goal was to keep it in the 6.3x range as much as possible, and try to hit the six.teens as least once. Missed it, but we are still working on our 60 ft set up .... hoping that will come around this year.

Yeah, I have a good friend Joe Meyer who has S10 which JR Lobner drives in Div 5 and have done quite well, they very seldom use button only in tight field, they're good for 7.30S without it.

You saying a TD that qualifys with a 6.35 can dial a 6.70 in eliminations? That's news to me...

Well then maybe I'm getting TD mixed up with Top Comp which they run in the Northwest, with a 6.30 quickest you can only dial a .10 slower than your dial. Rich Bailey runs that, maybe he can chime in.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back