NHRA announces two new programs for fans to access race coverage worldwide (1 Viewer)

After day 1, I am impressed. Towards the end of the 2nd round of PSM they finally turned on the ET graphics which made it a ton better. If they can fine tune the cameras for the sportsman/pro mod it will be about perfect. Well worth the $100.

Right now the audio is low and I'm hoping whoever from NHRA can get to the All Access folks to turn up the audio from the PA I can barely hear anything.

Very impressed with this service.
Great video quality , no buffering . Thought there would be limited camera shots , not so. Hand-held, in-car , everything's there.
PA feed sounds fine to me. Track audio feed much more entertaining , informative than the Fox show. Even get the commercials from track "Sunocovision" if you`re into that :)

Very impressed with this service.
Great video quality , no buffering . Thought there would be limited camera shots , not so. Hand-held, in-car , everything's there.
PA feed sounds fine to me. Track audio feed much more entertaining , informative than the Fox show. Even get the commercials from track "Sunocovision" if you`re into that :)

but once again the audio is low again, I can barely hear Joe & Brian right now during pro mods. Someone needs to fix that and turn it up a little, I'm hearing more from the track during the runs from one of the cameras than I'm hearing from the pa.

but once again the audio is low again, I can barely hear Joe & Brian right now during pro mods. Someone needs to fix that and turn it up a little, I'm hearing more from the track during the runs from one of the cameras than I'm hearing from the pa.
Yeah, Im noticing now that TD is up that once the cars get to about 1000 foot mark , they overcome the track PA feed for a couple seconds.

anyone still watching the NHRA All Access feed right now or did it end? I know for me my browser refreshed and I got the "this day has ended, come back at 8am tomorrow" and I know they're still racing according to the audiocast in TAD.

anyone still watching the NHRA All Access feed right now or did it end? I know for me my browser refreshed and I got the "this day has ended, come back at 8am tomorrow" and I know they're still racing according to the audiocast in TAD.
I'm watching right now, showing TAD.

I get a message saying Cannot Load M3U8: No levels to play in the video player for the 'live' stuff. I read other people are getting a message which says to come back at 8am, which sounds a bit more positive..don't want to get to 11pm tonight Australian time and still have an error...have tried in three different browsers.
That said I can get the Phoenix and Pomona races to play.

Must say I love this all access show even if I didn't get a member discount. Being able to see my friends running sportsman on a Sunday morning is priceless. Also the commentators are awesome and Bob Frey haven't missed a step.

Last edited:
So far - So good on my desktop and laptop - I'm trying to work, so can't tweak or otherwise mess stuff up (like cast to my big screen) . Been waiting for this since Audiocast was introduced.
(Don't miss the downtime - Hope eliminating them will be the next big thing<G>)

This is the way life's supposed to be.
After owning my Samsung Smart TV for 3 months, I finally discovered that it had a Web browser built in and it performed flawlessly.
AllAccess is SOOOOO much better than I anticipated!

I guess with this all access the week-ends that they are racing are booked for the season!! A few glitches here and there but I'm sure they will get them all worked out soon!!

Sounds like a great idea going with the roll out the way that they have. They can work out what appears to be very minor issues then in the next race or two, promote this big time.

All Access sounds good but due to date line effects, it shows very early morning in New Zealand, with finals on our Monday, so suspect viewership will be limited here.

Finally got to see the Pomona 1 hour show on NZ TV, compressed into 37 minutes with ads filling out the rest. So, we have traded a delayed 1 hr. of quals and 3 hrs. of finals for 37 minutes of eliminations, but with no burnouts, no staging, no interviews, no analysis, random graphics popups – just run, run, run. Not the spectacle it should be to attract an audience world wide. But will await Phoenix coverage this weekend in hope.

Looking to finally take the plunge for the Vegas race but can anyone tell me how quickly you are able to see the "on demand" content? For example, if I miss the live Friday stream am I able to watch it "on demand" that same night?

Thanks!

Probably not. It took about 4 days to put up the Gainesville Friday on demand coverage. As of yesterday the Saturday coverage was still not available. I'm hoping this is something they will improve on going forward.

I have to agree with Chris Davis statement, only Fri and Sunday from the Gators has shown up so far!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back