New Look: National Dragster (1 Viewer)

"It's the printer."

How do you explain my geting two successive issues on the same day?
You think they both were printed on the same day?

Got my Oct.23rd issue, the same day you got your 30th. Although better than at my old address. There it would be about a week after the date.

Update: Got my Oct. 16th today.:rolleyes: and I hadn't even missed it.:D
I've been a member and got this for around 35 years now. I think I'm about done with it. It very old news, by the time I get it, IF I get it at all.:mad:

One question; why subscribe?

I think that's an excellent question.

RE: issue #39....

The guy who posted about the lack of typos in DRAGSTER should take a gander at the photo captions on pages 50 and 51, wherein there are three photos of race cars, all Super Stockers, all identified as various class Stockers, and, as best I can tell, wrong names (not sure about 2 of them) in all three captions...
Jimmy Ronzello in a Mopar? GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

"Why subscribe?" indeed.... I think I won't. Who needs this kind of mis-information?

They probably fired the guy who could tell one car from another and hired some word processor to write and apply the captions to the EXCELLENT (give credit where credit's due) photos........

Last edited:
The printer has been late on shipping the ND's out.They are not all shipped at the same time.

Then NHRA needs to seek out another printer, because this has been going on for YEARS.:rolleyes: Everyone can have/make excuses, but after awhile, it doesn't matter. Why pay for poor late material, regardless of reasons? Poor service, is poor service period.

Ways To Support Nitromater