New job for Dupey? (1 Viewer)

I just hope to see Wayne-o healthy and happy. At the finals I crossed his path, and he was so unhappy looking, walking slow, looking down, not really looking like he was going somewhere....

He's been a shadow of his old self ever since the accident! :(
It might be an as good as it gets situation, I sure hope not. :confused:
I hope some day he could be happy again also. :eek:

Cruz needs to stop playing musical crew chiefs and just run his car exactly the same way Dickie Venables has set up Tonys car.

Cruz needs to stop playing musical crew chiefs and just run his car exactly the same way Dickie Venables has set up Tonys car.

I was thinking the same thing. What is the point of having a multi-car team and gathering all of that data, if you are going to run your cars with a mutually exclusive setup?

Jerry,

What are you trying to imply here? That brother Cruz is gonna poach Wayne from Frankie? You got a source for this?

The Frank deal was only two races, he needs a lot more money to keep going.
I spend some time with Wayne in Vegas, we've been friends for a lot of years.He is carrying a big load right now with his dad's health, Herbies deal, and the NHRA lawyers,all that plus his health problem. Wayne is lucky to still be with us ,I hope things get much better for him in the near future.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back