New Design (1 Viewer)

That is a beautiful car, definitely my type of paint scheme.

Wow, the lead picture on the webpage looks like you're racing in a stadium.

Last edited:
I like it. I think many of today's cars, especially the funny cars are way too "busy." This is nice looking with good colors.

Welcome to the Mater, by the way! :)

Gerda it was So Neat meeting you and the Team at Vegas/Pomona! I hope you all can make some races this year! Oh.....and the car looks great!;)

Seems FC's get most of the Nice Paint/wrap schemes. Other than Hillary Will's and Mike Strasburgs cars last year you rarely see a Good Dragster scheme in TF!

Looks good, clean layout.

On the first link, 2nd picture, the text on the tire is reversed. Is that an artist rendition, or do you guys get the cool super secret tyres?

Thank you everybody for your kind words. Yes the picture is flipped! Sorry for that. The stadium you see on our website is the Hockenheim ring in Germany. If you want to see us run there check out this link:
YouTube - Night Show by Lex Joon

This was an evening show run on an almost damp track! But the show must go on!!! We did set a new track record the next morning so everything was all good.

The reason we don't have many stickers on our car is because we don't have a lot of sponsors. As in the USA we don't have an contingency program in Europe. Or something like the Full Trottle Pit Crew Challenge I wish we would have something like that.

Or a big cheque when you become the European Champion (as we did in 2005).

It is very hard running a Top Fuel team in Europe. Especially in the Netherlands. We are the only TF team here. Don't have any racetrack at all in this country because the goverment thinks other sports are more important. But we are not complaining because we love what we are doing and know that maybe some day we will be racing in the USA.

Talk to you guys later.
Thanx again,
Gerda

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back