Nancy Matter (1 Viewer)

Thanks Ted, hey, we're going to christen the neighborhood on Sunday in South Austin, gonna fire her up and make sure she works.

Neighbors are a little distance away, so should be back in the shop pretty fast if they become very disgruntled LOL

we'll have some pictures up on the web site next week of the events.
Very awesome deal, congrats Nancy, hopefully this will turn into something very big for you.....................I'll keep an ear out on Sunday!;)

Thanks Suzie!!!!!

I'm looking forward to all of the upcoming events.

Hard work, but heck, when you really have to earn something, IMO, hard work is the best way to achieve it.

Thanks again,
Nancy

So, are Townshend and Daltrey going to be making any appearances at the drags?

Congrats on the deal...very cool!

Hard telling right now Chris, they are back in England for the remainder of the tour and promotion of their new album.

Don't know what the fall has in store at this point.
It'd sure be cool though!!!!

Congrats big time Nancy....sounds like an really awesome deal...good luck this year. :)

BTW Kelly...LOVE your new avatar!! That is a truly great shot! :D

cool Kelly, I'll see how things go over the summer before deciding about Indy, but we're already in for Dallas.

Really looking forward to meeting you.

It really is a Great Avatar!!!!

Nancy

Dang, Kelly, it looks like you were going for the Sears Family Portrait look in that shot. LOL! :D ;)

Chris, you reminded me about seeing Ron's kids on American Dragster a few weeks ago. I have to hand it to him and his wife, I was very impressed by his daughter's charm and poise at such a young age. She seems to have a really fun and bubbly personality.

Congrats on the new sponsorship deal... :D
Question is, are we going to hear Baba O'Riley in the pits between rounds?

Ah heck, all I know is that we are on an Amazing Journey (ha ha) right now, and I Can't Explain it, but we're going to ride it all the way.

sorry, you started it LOL and I couldn't resist. LOL

:D :D

Well, 'Let's See Action' and as long as the car isn't 'Shakin' All Over', you'll 'Tattoo' the rest of the field 'Pure and Easy'.

By the time Atlanta's over with, you'll have answered the question; 'Who Are You' 'Pure And Easy'

Best of Luck,
Karl
Behind Blue Eyes

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back