Nancy Matter (1 Viewer)

Thanks, I was scrolling through here and saw my name, Thanks Joe for the Post.

Going to Atlanta??????

take care,

That is really awesome. How many people can say, even in a round about way, that they were sponsored by The Who?

thanks all and Randy, I've been baking, what more do you expect? OH, WAIT, I'm not Betty Crocker :eek:

Joe, you're gonna have serious withdrawls before that time comes.

:D :D

Thanks Ted, hey, we're going to christen the neighborhood on Sunday in South Austin, gonna fire her up and make sure she works.

Neighbors are a little distance away, so should be back in the shop pretty fast if they become very disgruntled LOL

we'll have some pictures up on the web site next week of the events.

Hey Ginger!!!

How are you doing? How's your Dad and Family?

Won't be out there til the end of the year, we're doing mostly mid west and east coast, have to hang with all the champions in the class and maybe learn a thing or two or three, or.........Okay, still a lot to learn every where we go. :D

When the Western Swing hits, going to be completing The Who's European portion of the World Tour AND doing 2 others, so June and July are going to be pretty crazy, but we'll squeeze in Norwalk and maybe something else during that time.

Good luck this weekend in Vegas, be wathcing on the Computer and rooting you on for sure!!!!

take care and be safe.
Nancy

Very cool! Few things go together better than Rock & Roll and Drag Racing.

I guess when you get your fuel license you'll be known as NitroMatter?

:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back