My PICS from the March meet! Finally! (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
Well boys and girls, I am sorry these took so long to get on here.
Due to the sheer volume and work involved in posting these, some issues came up. (as evidenced by my Pomona pics)
I am sorry to say that due to certain constraints, I will no longer be able to present pics and the stories behind them to you here in the style that I used to. So, we'll do what we can with what we got. Plus, the pics really suffer from degredation on the upload to the slideshow. :(

I want to thank fellow mater Dave Patterson for helping me figure out some photobucket issues. Thanx Dave!

So here we go!
FRIDAY
click here for Friday slideshow

(after you click the link and the new window opens, hit the F11 key on your keyboard for slightly bigger presentation of pics

`

Last edited:
Here is video of the firegirl
lol.gif

Last edited:
`

Sunday
click here for Sunday slideshow
(after you click this link and the new window opens, hit the F11 key on your keyboard for a slightly larger presentation of the pics)

`

Thanx to Chris Cook for hanging out with a brotha, Gino Ofria, and Kevin Stith for being gracious hosts. It was great to meet you guys.

Had a great time.

Last edited:
Paul,
you're rite, i can't figure out what that shirt says either; still trying ;)

unbelievable pics......all 3 days, thank you very much.
pinstriper pics :cool:

Absolutly outstanding! These are not pictures, but are images of the realities of what goes on at the March Meet. A true work of art!!!

Those images of me make me look dumb and confused like I normally feel. LOL

Great pics Pablo. I don't know why, but those guys working on the golf cart still cracks me up. No one was paying any attention to the race car in that pit ... you woulda thunk they were getting the golf cart ready for next round!!!

Great pics Pablo. I don't know why, but those guys working on the golf cart still cracks me up. No one was paying any attention to the race car in that pit ... you woulda thunk they were getting the golf cart ready for next round!!!

brings back bad memories of year my 4-stroke cart had many problems at BIR;
10 mile trip for new solenoid - thank goodness it was wednesday or thursday
back then - very important to see all the sights you know :p:rolleyes:

Pablo... I love it...what sound follows hitting this switch? Well, what sound does follow it? Stop keeping The Swegian in suspense.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back