My 2012 Pomona Winternats pictures (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
Here are some pics I took. :)
Upon clicking, you can go to the upper right corner, click OPTIONS and choose FAST for quicker presentation.

I didn't take many pics at all on Sunday. I was too wrapped up in eliminations.

Can someone tell me if the slideshows are broken or if the images repeat or if the captions don't match the pic? I'm having probs and not sure if it's just my computer or photobucket or how I loaded the pics.

I always look forward to these. Paul, thank you very much. I'm going to check them out now, I'm sure they're great.

Mike

I want to thank some great people that allowed me to hang out with them or stop by and visit:

Joe Fuchita, Greggo, Mark Schleprock Krogen, Paul Rogers, Darren Bingham and all the Aussies, Les Mayhugh, NHRAMike, Eugene, Nick, Bonfire Mike from Bode's team, Joe Sherwood, DeVallion Piper, Kevin Stith, Windy and Jeff Arend, Jerrod F, Kenny Buzda.

and everyone in the pics for their smiling faces.

I had such a great fricken time for 4 days (except the cold, rain, cancelled 4th qualifier, and the way funny car elims turned out).

Last edited:
Paul, these are awesome! The slideshow is working. I can't wait to get off work to look through the rest of them. Pictures are going to have to do it for me for awhile… at least until or unless Jenn starts going again or my husband changes his mind.

Great pics as always, Paul! Love the way you capture the whole event and make me feel like I was there! Some of the captions are hilarious too (i.e. Rivernationals) :D

Thanks for the slide show, it is great. Looks like I missed out running into Greg, Kenny, Paul and again, Joe Sherwood. Hey Clark/Jane, missed you on Thursday, nice photo of CF on FB.

Really nice shots, and I'm not just talking about the MAV girls.:p
2 things:
1. I'd be whistling too if I were worth a billion+.
2. Never seen 2 completely intact blower belts fly into the
stands at exactly the same spot!:confused:

John

Great slide show. Love the captions, like to see more. Enjoy the pit shots Fri. + Sat. Sure beats the same-o, same-o smokey burnout shots.
Great to see Ace at the track, but odd to see him NOT in a "team" shirt.
Very interesting camera placement also.(wonder how ya got there)

thanks for sharing

Thanx for the generous, kind, and charitable words everyone.

that goat soup scares me a little bit. :D
Awww. I promise it's really tasty. Saturday morning the other maters and I went to breakfast and I ordered cow stomach soup, otherwise known as "menudo." Also very good.

2. Never seen 2 completely intact blower belts fly into the
stands at exactly the same spot!:confused:
In case this isn't sarcasm, those are souvenir belts.

Very interesting camera placement also.(wonder how ya got there)
Every ticket is a pit pass. :D

Well so far, great pics! But I am having a problem, about halfway through the slideshow, the big pic goes black, and I only get a frame with the red "x" in the upper left corner. I can still see all of the thumbnails on the bottom.

I think it is a photobucket problem
banghead.gif

Sorry about that. I see others are having the same issues.

Here is the direct link to the full page of pics

Thursday
2012WinternatsThursday pictures - Photobucket

Friday
2012WinternatsFriday pictures - Photobucket

Saturday
2012WinternatsSaturday pictures - Photobucket

Sunday
2012WinternatsSunday pictures - Photobucket

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back