My March meet '08 pics (Saturday only) (1 Viewer)

Thanks, Paul.

How can anyone NOT like that stuff??

I'm with you on the carbon fiber staying off the motor. I can see it's already getting out of control to compete.

Loved it.

THANKS PAUL, Your photos were awesome!!

Family illness and long distance prevented us from getting there ourselves as hoped. It was certainly a "Once In A Lifetime Event". :D

R.I.P. John Shoemaker :(

Larry Fulton

Cars you can identify without reading a name. :) (badge OR sponsor, LOL)

well, almost Ron. depends on who did the plug. but ah, the code red car, way too much nose. Only problem I have is that 'style'/brand cuda/challenger. Must be a left coast thing.

d'kid

THANKS PAUL, Your photos were awesome!!

Family illness and long distance prevented us from getting there ourselves as hoped. It was certainly a "Once In A Lifetime Event". :D

R.I.P. John Shoemaker :(

Larry Fulton
Hope all is well with yours, Larry..

RIP Mr. Shoemaker ..my prayers to you and you family.

As I posted in another thread, I lost my camera before leaving Chicago. I did get to use my dad's. A friend and I got our pics with Raipid (classic!!!), Snake, Leah!!!!!, Mendy, Coil, and quite a few others.
Once I get the CD's mailed out, they will be posted.

MM2039.jpg

The Powers car/body looks waaaaay better now!

MM2040.jpg

This big yellow trailer is something else

MM2041.jpg

MM2042.jpg

It has everything.

Is that yellow trailer John Powers'?
Denny Savage

Tomhawk(LOL) Larry "the mongoose" Board and I have spoke with Powers and it wont cost you that much to drive again(LOL):):p;)

Tomhawk(LOL) Larry "the mongoose" Board and I have spoke with Powers and it wont cost you that much to drive again(LOL):):p;)
I'm workin on it.... SERIOUSLY
Denny Savage - AKA - Tomahawk, Two-Step, Amarillo Flash, some that I wont share on here, and nowadays - Maddog
Ya gotta love the nicknames, there's a story behind each one...

Great stuff Paul. You got some cool shots. Sorry we didn't get together there, but we passed right by you and you got it in a picture. See post #5 in the tire rollers shot, the golf cart in the background, pulling the Altered Fiat. That's me on the back of the cart.:D So close.... maybe next time. ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back