My March meet '08 pics (Saturday only) (1 Viewer)

BOOYA! Mofos!!!

MM2082.jpg

MM2083.jpg

They were real. Trust me.

MM2084.jpg

MM2087.jpg

MM2086.jpg

I used to work on this car

MM2085.jpg

The new crew was installed by the Santa Maria police department.
They were ricer kids that had been caught by the PD for illegal street racing.
In exchange for working on the crew/car thru a local high school auto class, they had to promise to stop street racing.
They qualified in the very difficult NEI class (7.60 index) with a 7.66!!!

Last edited:
Justin! I'm really glad you brought the car out here for us to marvel over! Thanx man! It was awesome!

MM2092.jpg

Leah suiting up

MM2093.jpg

tons of funny cars!

MM2094.jpg

MM2095.jpg

Ron Capps waving to the crowd after an unfortunate breakage 1/2 a second into the burnout
MM2099.jpg

MM2100.jpg

OK, see this pic?

MM2101.jpg

They fired the engine, and I was showered by nitro. It was like a baptism of drag racing.

MM2102.jpg

just back from a thrilling pass

MM2103.jpg

MM2104.jpg

body work

MM2106.jpg

Hi Snake! Thanx for hanging out with us!

MM2107.jpg

Bad a s s AA/Gas

MM2108.jpg

The driver was "winking" the throttle blades at the baby, and sure enough, the baby tried to say "hello" to the blades! LOL!

MM2109.jpg

MM2110.jpg

MM2111.jpg

I have most of funny car qualifying session 3 on video.
I will put those vids up Monday.
I gotta go to San Diego Sunday.

Nite work
MM4001.jpg

MM4002.jpg

MM4003.jpg

MM4005.jpg

Awesome stuff Paul. Thank you!!! Man I got goose bumps looking at some of those pics.

Mike

Thanks for sharing; it was nice to put a face to the name. How about that Mendy Fry?!?! Number 5 qualifier on the A-field!!! Bummer about Terry Capp not making the A-field though. It looks like Randy Baker will be taking on Terry Capp in the first round; that's a pretty tall order; good luck Randy!

Last edited:
my god those old funnies give me goose bumps!!!! please more more....how about some burnout shots? i love that pic of the holy toledo jeep at the line!! killer:)

The diversity of the fc's is just wonderful. Unbelievable turn out. thanks for th pics, wonderful as usual!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back