More on the Million Dog Mosaic (1 Viewer)

ProStockJunkie

Nitro Member
I loaded more dogs to the Pedigree Million Dog Mosaic on Sunday afternoon, and they're already on it, as of Monday. Must have been a real rush when this first came out on the internet causing all the problems back then.

If you had trouble first time around, please try again. I loaded my Cousin & his family's 3 dogs very quickly on Sunday. Be sure to write down the search number once the photo is accepted. You will need it in order to see your dog in the mural. Also, the dog you are searching for will be in the middle of the pictures of dogs.

Thankfully, I was able to load Mato's photo before I had to have him put to sleep on March 2. I still cry when I think of him. The house is so quiet and empty now. No slurping of water, crunching of kibble, ticking of toenails on the wooden floor in the hallway, no soft snoring... just emptiness.

Anyway, before I start bawling here at the Library where I come to use my laptop, here's the link.

Pedigree¨ - Million Dog Mosaic

Please post your dog's search number so we can all see the pix.

Mato1
Bella239 (My cousin's daughter Kellie's Pug)
Cinnamon18 (their golden retriever mom)
Rocky170 (Cinnamon's golden retriever son)

My friend Nicole's two handsome boys
George26

My friends, Melissa & Gregg's two cuties, Goliath (American standard bulldog)& Bouvier (Papillon)
Goliath10

Last edited:
Here's another beauty

My friend Ursula's old gal
Coco83

My friend Cheryl's three (just uploaded, not on just yet) Look for them tomorrow. (Wed)
Demi13
Tenga1
Freedom11

Come on Kel (Holmes).... get Layla in this mural.... please?

Last edited:
Gettin' on it!

Again, Jackee....I'm so sorry for you over Mato. My heart breaks for you!

Jackie, I'm sorry about Mato, it's tough loosing your best four legged friend. My best friend is Sunny a Dalmation that thinks he's human, i will try to get his picture on there too.

Gettin' on it!

Again, Jackee....I'm so sorry for you over Mato. My heart breaks for you!

Thanks Kel. I always adopt another right away after losing someone. Not to forget the one who passed, but to help with the healing process. This is the first time I've been dogless in my life and I've never felt so alone. But as soon as I get my other hip replaced, I will get another fur baby. I know that anyone who has ever loved a dog (or pet) understands. That means a lot.

Can't wait to see Layla in the Mosaic

I'm proud that one of the Mars Brands (Pedigree) is doing so much to help shelter dogs. If you remember one of them from our commercials, Echo, Pedigree posted a video of her in her new home. Every commercial tugs at my heart, for sure. The response to Echo was so overwhelming, that they posted the video. Pedigree | Really Good Food for Dogs | Home Now, if that doesn't warm a person's heart, I doubt anything will.

Last edited:
Jackie, I'm sorry about Mato, it's tough loosing your best four legged friend. My best friend is Sunny a Dalmation that thinks he's human, i will try to get his picture on there too.

Thanks Jesse. Please give Sunny a scratch behind the ears and a tummy rub from me. *** Toward the end, I thanked Jesus for ever breath Mato had left. He had nearly 15 years of them, for which I am so thankful.

Don't forget to give Sunny's code, so we can all see him.

And please everyone, pass the link around and let others know about the Mosaic. Pedigree uses the responses to their programs to design even more ways we can all help homeless dogs.

*** same for Layla, ok Kel? I'm so very glad you were able to bring her home again.

Here's a few more fur babies that have been added to the mosaic

My friend Debbie's beauties
Vinny14
Lady 124

I hope all you dog lovers are loading pictures of your buddies to the Mosaic. It's free and remember, Pedigree is donating $1 for each photo.

The last 5 photos took a couple of days to get in the mosaic again, so please be patient. And don't forget to let us know your dog's ID number so we can all see him or her or them. ;)

I will get on this tonight. I love dogs!!! On one of the photography forums I am on there is a 120 page thread of just dog pics from people on the forum! I will post it there as well and on my message board.

I will get on this tonight. I love dogs!!! On one of the photography forums I am on there is a 120 page thread of just dog pics from people on the forum! I will post it there as well and on my message board.

Yes, please do post . I just sent my distribution list for animal lovers, an email with Old English Sheepdogs noses. I LOVE DOG NOSES! And, having owned 3 OESs and looking forward to adopting another one after my hip surgery, I will say that OES noses are the best! HAHAHAHA.

And thanks for doing the Mosaic. While it's free and fun for us to post our 4 legged kid's pictures and share them with our friends, please keep in mind the donation that will be made to the Adoption Drive for each photo. It's win-win.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back