Mike Ashley's latest blog! (1 Viewer)

Boo

Nitro Member
I always like to follow the blogs over at NHRA. Each has there own "flavor" so to speak....Mike's are always kinda inspirtrational(sp?)...you can see how he became a successful businessman.......I know Mike posts here at times so if you see this Mike....no offense meant......but.............."cows don't have testicles".... :) ... See the blog entry below!!!

Mike Ashley's blog

as expected another great blog entry by mike! nice to see dean skuza making test laps. can we maybe see him in a 3rd car for that team oneday? mike is definalty right on one thing, frank hawley is amazing! his calsses are great!. i went to his school in october and think about it everyday. what a great time! anyone who has the chance- jump at it! good luck to mike ashley and the team in gainesville!

Bulls... Bulls... Thats what I meant! Thanks for the kind words guys. I am really trying hard to build a successful team to compete with the big boys out here. I know that I am lucky to have Brian Corradi, Mark Oswald, Chuck Ford and a team of committed, loyal hardworking great guys. Not to mention Evan Knoll really believes in our team and that is worth more then his investment when the tough times come.

I intend on proving that you don't need eight cars, 20 million dollars and everything else. I think money is part of it, but the right ATMOSPHERE, happy people and working smart can go along way toward the cause.

Dean Skuza, is a first class top level driver, and person, and I would hope he and I will develop some sort of mutually rewarding relationship moving forward.

For now the team is focused on the top 8. We want to be SURE we are in it to win it! For the record I am having the time of my life racing this year and I think our results will show that my theories are right. Time will tell..... See you in sunny Florida!

Expect to win,

Mike Ashley :)

Bulls... Bulls... Thats what I meant! Thanks for the kind words guys. I am really trying hard to build a successful team to compete with the big boys out here. I know that I am lucky to have Brian Corradi, Mark Oswald, Chuck Ford and a team of committed, loyal hardworking great guys. Not to mention Evan Knoll really believes in our team and that is worth more then his investment when the tough times come.

I intend on proving that you don't need eight cars, 20 million dollars and everything else. I think money is part of it, but the right ATMOSPHERE, happy people and working smart can go along way toward the cause.

Dean Skuza, is a first class top level driver, and person, and I would hope he and I will develop some sort of mutually rewarding relationship moving forward.

For now the team is focused on the top 8. We want to be SURE we are in it to win it! For the record I am having the time of my life racing this year and I think our results will show that my theories are right. Time will tell..... See you in sunny Florida!

Expect to win,

Mike Ashley :)

Awesome Mike, couldn't help but wonder if both you and Hillary broke the same part during eliminations?

Thanks Mike who could pass up that Skuza smiling mug!
He kinda grows on you .
Some sponsor is missing the boat by not having Dean as his spokesman.
Of course I know I am bias but I have over the last 40 something years met a ton or two of great people connected with drag racing.
You have some of the best working for you so I know good things will come.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back