Mike Ashley's Blog (1 Viewer)

Angelo

Nitro Member
I just wanted to start this thread to thank all of our friends for stopping by the pit and saying hi. It felt so good to be back at the track, see all my friends and well... to wake up and smell the NITRO. Bonus, Evan broke away from his busy schedule and flew out to the race. The entire team/family was together to launch the season and I loved it.

What a GREAT weekend for Team Gotham at the Winter Nationals. The Torco Race Fuels Dodge Funny Car is "Bat With A Vengance" and the 007 Tour is on it's way. This year is gonna be a lot of fun working with Morgan, Melanie and Gary.

Mike had such a great time that he couldn't wait to write a blog and tell everyone all about it. I almost missed my plane last night so I could get it uploaded to Rob Geiger. Check it out at: Blogs.NHRA.com - NHRA Driver Blogs

I just wanted to start this thread to thank all of our friends for stopping by the pit and saying hi. It felt so good to be back at the track, see all my friends and well... to wake up and smell the NITRO. Bonus, Evan broke away from his busy schedule and flew out to the race. The entire team/family was together to launch the season and I loved it.

What a GREAT weekend for Team Gotham at the Winter Nationals. The Torco Race Fuels Dodge Funny Car is "Bat With A Vengance" and the 007 Tour is on it's way. This year is gonna be a lot of fun working with Morgan, Melanie and Gary.

Mike had such a great time that he couldn't wait to write a blog and tell everyone all about it. I almost missed my plane last night so I could get it uploaded to Rob Geiger. Check it out at: Blogs.NHRA.com - NHRA Driver Blogs

Congrats on an awesome first outing, team Gotham!

Okay Angelo, I looked on the website, and didn't see anything. How do we get one of these bracelets? ;)

Thanks Erica. Just go to "Contact Us" on the bottom of the home page and click on the link to the team e-mail ([email protected]) and send your name, address and phone number and we'll take care of the rest. :D

I like the new look on your hot rod. Have you been out with it yet this season?

yeah -- I had an incredible weekend, too -- even got to see a few 'maters in the pits!

I have to say, though, the drama was killer -- making the show in the last qualifier, pedaling against Cruz and then facing off against Gary -- holy cow!

I got a good feeling about all of this. Thanks to the fans who came by -- you all ROCK!

MB

Angelo and Mike, Kim and I really enjoyed spending time with you this past weekend..... even if the food and service at the restaurant stunk.... Next time I buy, maybe Houston. I see nothing but good things for you guys in the future! Thanks again, Keith Porter

Angelo...

Congrats to you, Mike and the whole team on the first outing of the year!! Looks like this is gunna be a fun year...sit back, hold on hit that throttle!!!!

T :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back